Only people mentioned by FranBea in this post can reply
Crystal Iannacone @Matriot
23 June, 06:15
In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication
I have a screen shot of the temps that day and we can safely add this to the never ending and ridiculous line of lies they try to push on us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bea Benjamin @FranBea
23 June, 08:59
In response Crystal Iannacone to his Publication
Smart thinking! It is all a lie ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
23 June, 04:55
This is CRAZY โ—๏ธPretty soon here Iโ€™m going VEGETARIAN โ—๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
23 June, 09:00
In response chore Toke to her Publication
๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข So creepy! Sick-thanknyou for sharing!!

chore Toke @choretoke
23 June, 04:50
By the way Iโ€™m sure they have chicken clones or GMO chickens. Didnโ€™t they burn down a warehouse full of chickens and eggs not to long ago๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธThese Evil Demons that run the world and their Minions puppets,they donโ€™t eat cow chicken etc.. Meats, they eat Human meat they are Monsters Not Humansโ—๏ธ๐Ÿคจ

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
23 June, 09:03
In response chore Toke to her Publication
Yes they did-We are 100 processing plants destroyed to date -if I am not mistaken...maybe 98. Either way..๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ

chore Toke @choretoke
23 June, 04:14
EXCELLENT QUESTIONโ—๏ธ๐Ÿค”YEAH RIGHT WHY DIDNโ€™T ANY OF THOSE OTHER ANIMALS DIED? , my opinion they already have started with sheep remember when they clone the first sheep I think they named it dolly not sure.they kill all those cows maybe to Introduce the GMO COWS INTO THE NEW HERD๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
23 June, 01:00
Why were there no buzzards or other critters around going after that "beef"?

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
23 June, 01:24
In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication
๐Ÿ˜ฎ I did not think of that..you are exactly right..๐Ÿค”

Joanne Sherman @JoanneSherman
23 June, 12:46
I'm going to take a wild guess ๐Ÿค”
they are getting ready to serve us plastic gmo dna processed beef grown in a pitrey dish
I will go with grass fed or none

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
23 June, 01:01
In response Joanne Sherman to her Publication
I'm kinda leaning on that was what "died" or was killed. No buzzards is unusual...unless it's fake meat

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
23 June, 01:28
In response Joanne Sherman to her Publication
- Yes I agree, and it just keeps going. We are up to 100 processing plants so far and not a peep from anyone on main stream.๐Ÿค”