Nada ... @Nada
i’m frightened by my own level of apathy right now. i am such a happy, vibrant soul, who has remained so positive and excited throughout the past few years. i am anon to the core.

but this slow play is getting the best of me.

i’m exhausted. going thru the motions. groundhog day, every day. my spirit is diminshed.

the world is so deceitful and fucked up.

i will perservere and will never give up. but this is my darkest time. i pray for anyone here in the same boat.

#wwg1wga
11:29 PM - Jun 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by Nada in this post can reply
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
01 July, 03:35
In response Nada ... to his Publication
Just Know This There Are Many Of Us That Hav Walked That path Many, Many times , It Gets Better as We all Keep the Path Clear For Others To walk it
And In Turn U Will Be Doing The same For Others!
WE GOT YOUR BACK , GET SOME REST AND RELAX GODS IN CONTROLL .
WWG1WGA!
GOD WINS!
WE WILL WIN!😤🙏✌️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
01 July, 03:34
I went back and read old Q Drops. It really opens your eyes to how much has really been done and how far we have progressed. 🙂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nada ... @Nada
23 June, 12:23
i love anonup…having my darkest of days, i post my grievances, and receive nothing but positive vibes and support…fucking love y’all

Aga Gie @AgaG
23 June, 12:15
Sometimes is good to let go and release the pain and emotions... Just let it go and let it flow... Observe it... We don't need only good emotions all the time. We learn when we feel whole spectrum... Sending love ❤️

Iam Mie @iammiele
22 June, 11:45
no timelines
no dates
will let you escape
so seek solace
from the chains
in some small space
a minute , a moment, a day of rest
may help though what's coming next...

ground and recharge...
We've got your six
come back when you're ready...share strength when you can...and one day you'll help another to stand.

be well...we all need to support each other! pause and remember what we're really moving toward....

Iam Mie @iammiele
22 June, 11:47
In response Iam Mie to her Publication
together...

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
22 June, 11:44
it hit me a few days ago. and when i think about for more that one minutes i begin to cry... either step away from the assaulting for awhile and tend to your soul. Recover and learn to spend less time consuming the muck and mire. I personally limit my online time and will not open links or vids to watch all the details. PUT NO unclean thing before your face. My oldest son too was expressing how overwhelmed he is feeling lately. I told him to turn it off. stop looking at it.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
22 June, 11:33
I felt that way yesterday. I feel like we are on a Merry Go Round that never stops spinning.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
22 June, 11:33
🙏🙏🙏
We're so close, dear patriot. Rest up. We really are so close... The next four months will probably be rocky, but after that, the Great Awakening!
#NCSWIC
#wwg1wga