Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
22 June, 06:37

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 June, 07:51
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Nothing is as it seems!
A entity that called himself a "Watcher" took me there a year or so ago!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker1111 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 June, 10:53
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
I saw an Ice wall and a hole in the ice, then idk how we got there but we were in very large rooms and there were a lot of different species there, giants, some human looking species, some humans, and some that looked quite like some type of cross between insects and some aquamarine type with different arms, legs and tails.
When I came out of it was one of the times I felt like I was walking thro water.
When I thought back on it, the series Game of Thrones came to mind that they were telling us the truth in the movie because there were giants and some species that most of us would think looked like demons because their appearance was so different from humans. PPl are going to need to get past the extreme differences in appearance of other species.
I was not afraid as most of them did not emanate exteme evil.
The visions do not last long so I would have to look back at my notes when it happened to remember more.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
22 June, 11:23
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Thank you Nana. It’s a lot to take in, isn’t it…..❤️❤️

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
23 June, 03:07
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Thanks for sharing.