Only people mentioned by joann212 in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
22 June, 10:19
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
and THIS is why I deleted my account from TS one day in. CENSORING is unacceptable. Another Facebook..to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
joann ferguson donated @joann212
22 June, 10:26
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
I agree

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 June, 10:27
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
I deleted and don't want anything to do with it

nasty 123 @Nasty1
22 June, 08:54
So their A.I seems a little bit sensitive. It might be time for an actual human to moderate instead of a friggin robot. Free speech platform my arse. I wont be rushing to join up .

22 June, 08:56
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
Totally disgusting!!

nasty 123 @Nasty1
22 June, 08:54
So their A.I seems a little bit sensitive. It might be time for an actual human to moderate instead of a friggin robot. Free speech platform my arse. I wont be rushing to join up .

Jon Neville @jonnevi
22 June, 08:51
it is the etiquette? that is why I am not there, I like how Cat Turd make it know how he feels but I do not hold Truth Social to change their protocol as long as it is level?

Ophelia Lee @MsLee1013Q
22 June, 08:48
Truth is having issues and they’re not just tech related. They’re having freedom issues.

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
22 June, 08:44
Please tell me why we all want to go to Truth Social ???