Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
22 June, 06:54
Incoming !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Collynn Whisenhunt @Stargate411
22 June, 03:47
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Hope they start with this punk first!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Hunnydrip in this post can reply
Collynn Whisenhunt @Stargate411
22 June, 07:29

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
22 June, 07:33
In response Collynn Whisenhunt to his Publication
The Bidan Clown Show

yikes !

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
22 June, 06:22
my best guess is Jim Carrey

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
22 June, 06:32
In response Just Amom to her Publication
hes got us Marshal detail instead of USSS. Means hes under jn the custody of those officials. Jim Carrey makes sense be was pleading for his life to Kappy.

TRUE DEE @TRUEDEE
22 June, 06:21
Oh, this must be why I think the way I do. https://www.bitchute.com/v...

TRUE DEE @TRUEDEE
22 June, 06:19
He went from detached to attached earlobes overnight. I've wondered whether or not he had surgery at the ear lobe with a wire on one end and a mic on the other with Obama in the basement giving orders.

TRUE DEE @TRUEDEE
22 June, 06:17
No body nose

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
22 June, 06:30
In response TRUE DEE to her Publication
LOL