Good Morning Patriots.

First line of defense. Mom.
11:33 AM - Jun 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
22 June, 10:50
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
protect those babies ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grant Wilson @GrantWilson_TGA
22 June, 08:22
- And doesn't the Cabal 🐍👽😈know it!
If a house ( some land, wood, rock, sand, dirt, cement, metal ) costs so much with Rothschilds compounding interest rates, both Parents need to work for a wage - leaving 'a village' to raise the Children - and keep a safe eye on them...
8-20 million each year without their Mothers..
😥 This ends now

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Grant Wilson @GrantWilson_TGA
22 June, 08:06
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
232 :
- Vincent Kennedy McMahon
- Centre of the Universe
- The future begins now
- It is just the beginning
- The meaning of number nine.
- The New Republic of America
- The Authority of Jesus.
🙏

The Real Me @TheRealMe
22 June, 06:28
Hey @Lauren_M_Bradley , check out VK mom vibes.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
22 June, 11:06
In response The Real Me to her Publication

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
22 June, 06:23
I love it! Go Mama!

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
22 June, 06:18

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
22 June, 06:16
thats not a rabbit!!!!!

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
22 June, 06:38
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Bull crap. The ones who want to be a man are a lot fewer then you think and the majority of mothers would fight like a demon to protect their children. This seems to want to convince everyone that this is most women. I don't believe this for a second.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
22 June, 04:06
Woah! For real VK? Who are you?

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
22 June, 04:18
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
oh man this guy made the best BBQ ribs outside of Memphis 😍
he had these rib joints called “Tiffany’s”
the best!

Photon 333 donated @Photon
22 June, 03:58
So where are the moms protecting their kids from the toxic shots? All moms are not the same.

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
22 June, 04:59
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
😪god says in the bible my people parish for lack of knowledge. This has been hidden from them most people dont even look into this shot. I work in medical IT and i hear the screams of these children getting these vaccines
The children know by instinct this is not good, and most if not all of them are still having or had their childhood vaccines. My toung has lots of soars, It takes everything in me not to say something. California is already giving vaccines to children.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
22 June, 03:51
Now for comms —
When mom’s not available, call in the reinforcements. ;)

Caps1 = 36.
Caps = 55 > 5:5.
TS = 11:33.

Apr 11, 2018 10:09:57 PM EDT
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ
Q

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
27 June, 10:56
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Jr & Flynn. In that order.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
22 June, 03:41
Good Afternoon, VK.

I agree with family, especially parents, being the first line of defense. I miss my mom and dad. Cherish your parents while you have them, is my best advice.

#FamilyIsEverything

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
22 June, 03:38
It’ NATURAL to fight & defend your babies …All normal species do that …🙏🏼

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
22 June, 03:26
😊💞

Photon 333 donated @Photon
22 June, 03:11
When I went to hug my mom on December 23rd, she went in to snap the bottom button on my coat. Second to the last time I saw her, she was still watching out for me. That gesture didn't "save" me, but it blessed my heart.

Never fook with a mom's kid.

1133: #17 (a different kind of motha)
Everyone should know 26 by now.
22: Clean and swift little mother.😂

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
22 June, 06:22
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
You made me cry! Thank you for sharing!

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
22 June, 03:11
❤️💞

Stella Bella @NasNas
22 June, 03:07
❤️

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
22 June, 02:42

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
22 June, 02:42

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
22 June, 02:29
Universal Rule: Never get between a Mom and her Child!

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
22 June, 02:16
Mom is 78 years old and she still feels this way about my brother and I.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
22 June, 02:13
Do you have my phone tapped🤔 honestly😳 dude running to his mom blood soaked is what has pushed my case to where it is right now👀

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
22 June, 02:13
Amen brother.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
22 June, 02:12
yes family is Everything

Jessi Doe @Jessi
22 June, 02:06
That is my red line...you come for my child with that death shot, its on. I would lay down my life for my kids and I am sure I am not alone in this sentiment.

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
22 June, 02:12
In response Jessi Doe to her Publication
❤👊❤❤

If I die ... I die saving My Children
Thats a Moms love
Thats a Moms heart

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
22 June, 04:59
In response Jessi Doe to her Publication
. exactly!!!

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
22 June, 02:03
1133> 8