Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 June, 03:51
I am convinced my dead cat has entered Classified when it ran away.
The whole family agrees on this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
22 June, 10:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
So did Milo die or Classified? Seems like Milo is now Classified.

Yet is anything really Classified? WE have it all, access to it all.

All things hidden and done in secret will be brought to LIGHT.
Blunt & Direct Time

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Milo died then Classified ran away the same night. When Classified came back it's acting more like Milo. Very affectionate. Likes outside. Friend to dog. These are traits that Classified didn't have but Milo did. Now Classified has them.

#SoulJump
11:26 AM - Jun 22, 2022
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
23 June, 11:52
🙏🙏🙏

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
22 June, 08:10
“WALK IN” kitty cat🤣

Storm Rider @StormRider
22 June, 07:01
MCWCMVFTCMNC

Stock Market
Financial Reset
Ancient of Days
Atomic Spiral

English 816
Simple 136

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
22 June, 09:18
In response Storm Rider to her Publication

Back to the Future @Backontrack
22 June, 06:20
Mind meld.

Bleachey Bleach @bleachedbuttthoe
22 June, 04:27
The latest episode of "EVIL" covered this soul jump. Eek 🤓

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
22 June, 03:41
hmm 🤔

joann ferguson donated @joann212
22 June, 03:35
Jumper... It's a real thing

Vicki Lord @Vlord
22 June, 03:21
Soul Jump! 😳

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
22 June, 03:22
Future proves past — always 5 steps ahead (at least).

Has Milo’s personality infiltrated Classified?
Will Classified go missing again, or is he here to stay?

Caps = 147 🪞 741.
TS = 11:26 > 28.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
22 June, 02:57
wow thinking maybe do animals reincarnate, like after milo had heart attack, or soul jump, maybe the higher consciousness becoming one, know my boy took over for a time sam’s shag bed, maybe sams smell, idk, also he wanted more loving💙

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
22 June, 02:53
Relate to this

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
22 June, 02:17
Similar situation, only this one with a child.
I’m 99.99999% sure this one is a Pet Sematary situation…hopefully not same in Classified’s case but might wanna sleep with both eyes open for a while.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
22 June, 02:01
Catwalk in?

Desert Dog @Zippydog
22 June, 01:55
The universe has a strange way of creating voids and filling voids.

Kraken Patriot @willowt
22 June, 01:20
If you want to know more, book a 30-minute session with Psychic Medium, Carolyn Molnar. Wow. We did and she was spot on... https://www.CarolynMolnar....

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
22 June, 01:17
I'm so sorry about Milo 😭😪

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
22 June, 12:58
All this garbage news floating around is really just for normies which is why I like your traits. Everybody should learn from Milo and be Classified.

GeorgeSmiley777 *** @GeorgeSmiley777
22 June, 12:48
if looking at this from decoder eyes one may think Milo is a person of interest (or entity, business, crypto) that has died. classified is a secret POI (etc) that went away for a bit. but now has changed for (to) the good. came back as fren to doG and has all the good traits a man desires in a companion/fren/pet/teammate. black hat to White Hat vibes …..

if the story is as stated, a tragedy with a bit of a happier ending, what a crqzy tale and i thank you for sharing either way. its been neat following along

and thanks for just being you and all your time throughout the years VK.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
22 June, 04:10
In response GeorgeSmiley777 *** to his Publication
👍❤️

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
22 June, 12:43
"soul-jump" - interesting, I think you're right.

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
22 June, 12:36
Q 1126
“[A] clean [H]ouse is very important.”🤣
Q

Watching my house?🤣

Looks like Milo didn't die. Sounds like Mom didn't let anything happen to Milo. Guard doG on duty.

Took a while to pick up the Classified thing.

1111111111 at 11:37 exactly 11 minutes after your post.🤣🤣

Q 1137
Q can you double confirm the #17 was regarding the jerseys, when i asked yesterday for confirmation.

Anons are bringing up every other 17 under the sun, KEK
Alan.
Welcome aboard.
Plane.
Q

Double Q Confirmation💥💥💥

ThanQ for the double confirmation.

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
22 June, 12:29

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
22 June, 12:06
Milo = Lomi
Lomi = (Adrenochrome?)

"Published: Jul. 10, 2015 at 7:42 PM EDT|Updated: Jul. 10, 2015 at 8:18 PM EDTHONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - The Hawaiian Word of the Day is lomi. Lomi means to rub, press, or squeeze with the fingers. The popular dish lomi salmon gets its name from because it is made by pressing tomato, onion, and salted salmon together by hand, and massaging it with Hawaiian salt. This act of mixing ingredients by hand is what gives this ceviche-like dish its name. While not a traditional Hawaiian dish, lomi salmon has been adopted as one of the main dishes served at lu'au. The Hawaiian Word of the day is lomi."

**FromPraytriots post TS
Here’s another hot story I uncovered tonight-Are they actively selling
Adrenochrome on Walmart’s website now?!? -🩸On Walmart.com, type in the word OZS and enter a price point above $8100, you’ll see products that a source recently confirmed

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
22 June, 12:10
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
Sorry about first post, undiagnosed dyslexia maybe.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
22 June, 12:04
🤔Like Nikola Teslas soul jumped to somebody we know NOW ?? 👀

Victor This Guy @This_guy
22 June, 11:55
I hope u love ur kittie(s). A kitty that loves u says alot more about u....than ur kitty.😎 I love ur kitties sir! Same with u....u make me feel safer knowing ur here! Stay cool sir. o7 ....🤝👊

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
22 June, 11:54
he was reincarnated

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
22 June, 11:51
Has anyone made a flow chart for VK's Cat Drama? Tryin to follow along but....😬

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
22 June, 11:50
"Friend to doG"

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
22 June, 11:50
I’m glad you all get to be reunited with Milo in a way, it broke my heart to hear of the loss of sweet Milo. 🙏🏻💛

Kira Kju @kju17
22 June, 11:48
it depends on where he came back from...🙏

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
22 June, 11:47