Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I am convinced my dead cat has entered Classified when it ran away.
The whole family agrees on this.
03:51 AM - Jun 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
23 June, 04:21
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Same experience with Cookie Monster and Luna.. undeniable similarities, traits, habits, personalities.. all Spirit ♥️🙌 God bless our sweet Animal kingdom

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
23 June, 04:22
In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication
^^ sweeet unintentional 12:21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
22 June, 08:25
It is entirely possible. Have seen it. With God, all things are possible. Two cats in one.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
22 June, 05:52
so now you have the best of both in one, but know you still miss milo, course who is the one watching over your baby classified💙

Dan Dan @DanDan
22 June, 04:25
9 lives. they live on

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
22 June, 04:14
Did the cat have dirt on Hillary?

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
22 June, 03:15
"Entered" as in what?

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
22 June, 03:11
wow just so very much we do not know about the supernatural, as the bad ones intended, they took from us the connection, the knowing💙so glad you have both kitties

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
22 June, 03:09
R U sending us some serious coms here????

Red Edge @Rededge
22 June, 02:48

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
22 June, 01:28
Cats have 9 lives so I hear.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
22 June, 12:50
Oh man...thats ruff to hear: dead cat. 😖 Ur kitty who passed on to be with God sounds much more better. so.....just saying sir.😬🤓

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
22 June, 12:34
I had a vivid scenerio run through my mind about this when I had COVID. I was a walk-in but it was in the future. Really freaked me out. I think for sure animals can do it.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
22 June, 12:30
I often wonder about these things. 🤔

I am the oldest of of 4 children, 2 younger sisters and a baby brother I never got to meet that my parents named "Rocky" because he fought so hard to live. Sadly he died shortly after birth. 😢

His birthday is the day before mine so my birthday has always been this happy/sad time for family. But I think about him and his soul every day and wonder. I feel close to him yet never knew him. Is there something bigger here?

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
22 June, 11:37
9 lives!!

Not Important @Notimportant
22 June, 11:32
milo - merciful, calm, peaceful, favored

merged with ...

class - division,
pie root - kele = "shout, proclaim, dawn calling"
(other words with pie root kele- clarify, clear, acclaim, clairvoyance, proclaim, reclaim)

i -

fied - feld, folde, field, felthan = "earth, open land"
pie root - pele = flat, to spread
(other words with pie root pele - plane, plan, piano, palm, plasma, polkadot)

✨☀️sounds like harmonic balance on cue...

SaltedWith Fire @Salted_With_Fire
22 June, 11:15
Dead Cat Bounce. The markets are in a Dead Cat Bounce.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
22 June, 11:11
Like the TV series, “Travelers”.
(2016-2018)

Not Important @Notimportant
22 June, 11:00
I'm convinced we are carbon copy, tech dead bodies, lost at sea, in a sea monkey dome😂👀😳

Noelle Noelle @Noelle
22 June, 10:50
🤔🤷‍♀️

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 June, 10:49
Vibes are real...including kitty vibes, too :)

William Filer @TahoeBilly
22 June, 10:37
So my beloved Buckles is a spy?

William Filer @TahoeBilly
22 June, 10:37
So my beloved Buckles is a spy?

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
22 June, 10:11
That reminds me of the movie fallen .

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
22 June, 10:11
So did Milo die or Classified? Seems like Milo is now Classified.

Yet is anything really Classified? WE have it all, access to it all.

All things hidden and done in secret will be brought to LIGHT.
Blunt & Direct Time

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 June, 11:26
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
Milo died then Classified ran away the same night. When Classified came back it's acting more like Milo. Very affectionate. Likes outside. Friend to dog. These are traits that Classified didn't have but Milo did. Now Classified has them.

#SoulJump

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
22 June, 09:29
Is anything really ever dead?? I saw a vidoe one time of a dog that had just died and the persons cat was reaching up and playing with the air mins after the dog died. You couldnt see anythign in the video and the person was just sobbing when they saw what the cat was doing!

Cax SCx @Cax
22 June, 09:27
Trusting yourself, about anything, is the key.

Siguel retinaz @bartinez
22 June, 09:25
Trump's gold card has been officially announced on Fox News.🚨

We are honored to be part of a great history where every true patriot gets $ 5000 + every month, free food, free fuel and many other privileges with gold cards. 💳
The Trump card will be approved by the big American banks as the ONLY GOLD CARD and will change HISTORY! 🇺🇸

🛒Official site to order:⬇️

https://bit.ly/PatriotMemb...
https://bit.ly/PatriotMemb...

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
22 June, 09:19
Maybe it did.
Maybe Classified is tormented by it.

🙏

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
22 June, 09:00
my cat lost her meow. but still understand her