Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
The masterpiece is complete. Now go make Big Mike famous once again! 😂 😂
04:54 AM - Feb 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
09 March, 02:05
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
oh my😂..back then i always wondered why the world worshipped them ..guess their magick don't work on everyone..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Business @AAug22
03 February, 05:59
They should have made sure the back up dancers were big men so maybe BigMike wouldnt stand out. Big Mike is bigger than the other dudes dancing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy Petersen @Quebie62
03 February, 05:52
holy shit it that Mooshelle on the right too>

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
04 February, 11:14
In response Kathy Petersen to her Publication
Bingo!

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
03 February, 05:50

Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
03 February, 05:36
Defrauded and made fools of the American people.

Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
03 February, 03:41
I can't wait to see the Dems faces when they learn that their black "First Lady" (UGH) was a man!! Big MIke you fooled many but there are many you did NOT!!

Trunk Monkey @Trunk_Monkey
03 February, 01:20

Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
03 February, 03:38
In response Trunk Monkey to her Publication
You and me BOTH!!🤮

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
03 February, 11:46
was a long shot to believe when i first heard ( joan rivers era) but now it is obvios! she was out of sight during 2016 to now, lots of time to get work done - her clone keeps changing too i think

Paisley Park @Paisley66
03 February, 11:44
hubby doesn't believe story about BIG MIKE

Nibbles Bobbles @Nibbles
03 February, 11:47
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
lol my husband never misses the chance to tell me it's a man.

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
03 February, 11:25
BTW Ezra, who is in control of the 4am talking points these days?

White Hats?

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
03 February, 11:15
Comm on man ....

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
03 February, 05:43
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
09 March, 12:27
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
now do Kamala and M Markel 🤣

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
03 February, 10:52

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
03 February, 10:48
😂😂😂 That's terrible

Lisa Whiteside @AgentCovfefe
03 February, 10:47
Gross!

NEO ONE @Neo
03 February, 10:45
Dingeling Dingeling Ding Ding 😂

BGDG deGetts @bgd
03 February, 10:40
this is freaking pricless!

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
03 February, 10:39
Joe Biden Is A Clone... C'mon, Man!

Watch this video here: https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Who Is This? C'mon, Man! - YouTube

My Backup channel on B1tchute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/6ljbzRcsXyYh/_________________________✪ Who is this? C'mon, Man! ✔️ Subscribe: https://bit.l...

Danette Olson @NettieO
03 February, 09:43
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
03 February, 08:51
...becoming Michelle😂😂😂

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
03 February, 08:43
People will freak haha

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
03 February, 08:32
I just laughed so hard. Thank you??? Oh dear...

Having Fits @HavingFits
03 February, 08:09
i have not published my series yet called "Having fits" because other news has been more important.The series was born out of my 38 years in the fashin industry to show how Some designer brands are cut more for "men to dress as women" than for clothing to fit "women to dress as women". It's very frustrating.

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
03 February, 09:47
In response Having Fits to her Publication
Yes. Yes. Yes! The "women's" fashion industry has focused their designs for bodies that seemed more like pre-pubescent girls and teenage boys than women. Models starve themselves into oblivion to achieve this look because "clothes just look better on that kind of bodyframe." RUBBISH. Women's curves are beautiful and we should have been celebrating that all along. It's HIGH TIME for a MAJOR shakeup in that revolting industry as well.

Lucie Clark @awake_mom76
03 February, 08:04
Where is the seond video from?

Chris Duke @ChrisAaronDuke
03 February, 07:45
Think I'll take a moment noe to g barf a little.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
03 February, 07:48
In response Chris Duke to his Publication
its too early to be laughing this hard

Anne Green @Anne72
03 February, 07:30

Anne Peters @Eithwen
03 February, 07:54
In response Anne Green to his Publication
Wanted to put them side by side just to see.

Lawrence D... @FrogArmy4
04 February, 11:33
In response Anne Green to his Publication
Who is really pitchin!

Lois Lane @Desrev01
03 February, 07:29
The Masquerade is over Patriots. Stay Vigilant. It’s Done.

USA Rockii @iAmRockii
03 February, 06:50
Mike? Girlll... Is that you?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
03 February, 06:50

03 February, 06:53
In response Busy BB HoneyJohnson to her Publication

03 February, 06:48
IT'S A MAN! 🙃

Kay Julien @OneLove
03 February, 06:40
they are so sick,
if you try to tell people they tell me i am crazy
Just want that the truth come out soon.
Please Q, lets show the sleeping sheeps the truth!!!!

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
03 February, 06:42
In response Kay Julien to her Publication
Right? Hoding the redpill under their tongue or something...
Swallow the dang thing already!! ugh!