Martin Geddes @martingeddes
A social media platform is only as social as the people it attracts. “First steps are fateful” and the vibe of the founder(s) sets up the vibe of the site. Anonup is for “people of conscience” so is as high a vibe as you will find anywhere.
09:34 AM - Jun 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
24 June, 01:25
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Like vibes attract. We found each other

Family at home vibe

Love you all

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
24 June, 01:16

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken Mac @KenMac
22 June, 01:25
Yeah, the trolls must get bored or ignored and they = leave. Good riddance! 👍

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
22 June, 11:28
This is what family feels like.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
22 June, 10:04
🕊😎we need each other for a time .

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
22 June, 09:57
Yes, so grateful for Koba, VK, you (Martin) and a
ALL the Anons that make AU feel like a close knit village. It reminds me of where I live now and for sure the villages I lived in during my years in Europe. It is as if, while reading each post, I am visiting neighbors and friends. Each of have such unique, special gifts and skills. Your posts remind me of visiting my favorite book shop. Funny how this picture is so vivid in my mind! 🥰🥰🥰🤍🤍🤍 🤍Good Vibez 🤍🤍

Sam Brown @sambrown
22 June, 09:39

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
the more AU folks on truth the higher the vobe flo

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
22 June, 09:50
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
💯. i am guilty too- but we all need to put more effort into TruthSocial. It feels like swimming up stream- but the opportunity to bring grace into the conversation could be our purpose. 🇺🇸🙏🍿🐸

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
22 June, 09:38
folks are talking about you on truth. hopefully you cam get there soon. have a great day Brother👊🏾

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
Non-Americans are not invited…

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 June, 09:37
Well said as always, Martin...it's so true.
I love being able to come here for the calm.
We were all connected here for a reason...

Kellie Kraft @originalkellie
22 June, 09:46
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
after twitter I come here to calm down and reset.