The Punisher @PunishDem1776
You can silence me, but you'll NEVER stop me!
01:30 PM - Jan 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by PunishDem1776 in this post can reply
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
18 February, 02:40
In response The Punisher to his Publication
YOU EARNED IT !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Having Fits @HavingFits
09 February, 04:00
Congradulations on your multiple suspensions 🇺🇸🦅❤️. I cant resign from Twitter the account wont let me. I just avoid giving it my time of day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
We Go All @5_5weseeyou
27 January, 10:49
They are failing miserably, i can hear you 5 by 5.

Karen Rach @grammyk
18 January, 04:04
They got me yesterday for the fourth time. I will arise again because I will never give into darkness and evil. I will be back up again for the fifth sixth seventh time as long as God will allow. Any suggestions for a username

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
16 January, 11:15
Welcome to Family again! 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Candy Rumfelt @Baker1776
16 January, 09:49
I'm glad to have found you again after these months, friend. I always followed you on Twit.

Alwara Spellbreaker @Spellbreaker
16 January, 09:46
Humbled and honored to share a timeline with ALL of Y🌞U.

#darktolight ✨✨💫#GodWins

Brenda Tek @heartrnb
16 January, 06:21
I should have taken pictures lol. I am on my eightth account was heartrnb1 last now ERtraumanurse2 They will not stop any of us. I will not back down. I will hold the line and fight for the good of we the people. We are here during this time for a reason we all have a job to do. God Speed

Angelic Miraclez @AngelicMiraclez
16 January, 04:25
I got suspended too guess i must have done something good 😇 But i'm back for as long as it lasts
Just let me know if you want to use one of my old twitter business accounts. Be proud to give it to you and support your comeback ❤️

Crows Nest @NewWorldReset
16 January, 03:45
Same here. Looking to find old friends & build each other up...

Patriot Sands @Xviiwwg1wga_
16 January, 03:15
i was purged from twitter on January 8th, I went back January 12th and it's like a ghost town.

Alexandra 369 @Arsalas333
16 January, 03:04
first and last time being suspended... just going to stay here only and lay low

Jodi Nonnie @Thesassynonnie
16 January, 02:46
i am in my 8th acct with them

PatriQt Matt @PatriQtMatt6
16 January, 02:38
😎👊👍🇺🇲🦅

ain over @ain_over
16 January, 02:29
yes! The Punisher is here! 💪

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
16 January, 02:24
Amen! Thank you for fighting the good fight and helping us all. 🇺🇸
Benjamin Franklin (as Silence Dogood):
"Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech."
#FightForFreedom

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
16 January, 02:23
Not nearly as many as yours. I took 3 shots. And couldn't get back in since... still trying find my way tho

Dede Jarbidge @JARBIDGE102
16 January, 02:17
Wwg1wga
we can't be stopped

Storm Kennedy @Storm1721
16 January, 02:08
The Q Crew has been looking for ya!

Storm Kennedy @Storm1721

Storm Kennedy @Storm1721

Storm Kennedy @Storm1721

Storm Kennedy @Storm1721

Janette ♡ Patriot @UnicornJay
16 January, 01:55
glad i found you here!!

Frank De Frank @FrankDeFrank
16 January, 01:48
One Batch. Two Batch. Penny and Dime.

Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
16 January, 01:37
Glad you are here Patriot.

The Punisher @PunishDem1776
17 January, 11:30
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Glad to be here, cant wait for my check mark lol