⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
21 June, 08:31
WTF!!!
Cleveland 3am

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Mulloy @singindavey
21 June, 10:39
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Dear Tunnel Cleaners... Please Do Portland Next!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 June, 12:03
In response David Mulloy to his Publication
Looks Like a lot of Fans of Cleaning up Portland!!
Is it Local Interest, Or Just General Concern??

Ice Kates @IceKates
We need to clean up the entire state :)
Portland is a great start. This beautiful state needs a safe a vibrant Portland.
03:04 PM - Jun 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
21 June, 07:40
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
You can Say that again... about 10,000 times!!
Ten years ago, My wife and I would go Strolling in Downtown to just "People Watching"... Now we Don't Dare...
Hard to see sights and interesting people when you have to watch and assess the Threat level of Every Person you see, and you don't dare get out of the Car without your Concealed Carry!!

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
21 June, 07:54
I'm south of Eugene in a small town. Our police report in our tiny newspaper police were called because dogs barking too loud or maybe a domestic disturbance. We are seeing lots of crime now including murder.