Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 June, 10:42

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anne Kats @anneanon1
21 June, 12:08
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Jun 18, 2018 3:26:49 AM EDT
Anonymous
Prolly going down the wrong road here, but …

Q post about sun, moon, etc.

ELON MUSK.

Heat = Tesla cars exploding
Moon = Full moon 6/27 (or 6/28)
Stars = Musk b-day 6/28
Missions = Space X launch 6/29

Don't know if the dates mean anything, other than pointing to Musk (raw speculation at this point).

Question: Anybody have info on ELON MUSK? Seems to be Eric Schmidt vs. ELON MUSK re: AI.

Tesla cars exploding. Any info about who was killed in one or more of these? Links to anyone in cabal?

Would Musk be someone who might testify about something? Fraud in the government handouts for alternate energy?

Anyone? Bueller … Bueller?
>>1795201
Message not for Anons.
Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
This tells me all I need to know about Musk's 6 "sons", and his progressive "son". It is a trademark of many in this generation to cut ties with their parents. Growing up ultra wealthy rarely creates a productive person. Actually relatively few successful people grew up in ultra rich homes. The children of those are often lay-abouts who have no serious goals in life. In 2 generations all of his money will be gone.

But Mr T said he would never be back on twitter, regardless of Musk, so that tells me something also.
https://www.foxnews.com/us...
01:56 PM - Jun 21, 2022
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
21 June, 01:58
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
MUSK IS NOT GOOD.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
21 June, 02:01
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
agree 100 percent