Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Bleachey Bleach @bleachedbuttthoe
21 June, 03:31
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Peaky Blinders

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
21 June, 03:29
Wow appears to be different versions of EM in these clips?
and this guy... in "the [black👁️) club"?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
21 June, 12:10
Last year my union supported a "mandatory" measure that would shorted my lifespan, if not kill me immediately. Worthless parasitic scum that belong in jail. Had it not been their own previous scheming to further reduce the human living experience, I would be without a job.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
21 June, 12:08
Jun 18, 2018 3:26:49 AM EDT
Anonymous
Prolly going down the wrong road here, but …

Q post about sun, moon, etc.

ELON MUSK.

Heat = Tesla cars exploding
Moon = Full moon 6/27 (or 6/28)
Stars = Musk b-day 6/28
Missions = Space X launch 6/29

Don't know if the dates mean anything, other than pointing to Musk (raw speculation at this point).

Question: Anybody have info on ELON MUSK? Seems to be Eric Schmidt vs. ELON MUSK re: AI.

Tesla cars exploding. Any info about who was killed in one or more of these? Links to anyone in cabal?

Would Musk be someone who might testify about something? Fraud in the government handouts for alternate energy?

Anyone? Bueller … Bueller?
>>1795201
Message not for Anons.
Q

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
21 June, 01:56
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
This tells me all I need to know about Musk's 6 "sons", and his progressive "son". It is a trademark of many in this generation to cut ties with their parents. Growing up ultra wealthy rarely creates a productive person. Actually relatively few successful people grew up in ultra rich homes. The children of those are often lay-abouts who have no serious goals in life. In 2 generations all of his money will be gone.

But Mr T said he would never be back on twitter, regardless of Musk, so that tells me something also.
https://www.foxnews.com/us...

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
21 June, 11:59
Dude looks exhausted. I can only imagine how rough his life is. I almost feel sorry for him. Hes not free. Im free.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
21 June, 11:59
The teachers’s union will open a yuge can of worms.

Markus Free @IMarkusFree
21 June, 11:49
How many versions of him exist?

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
21 June, 11:44
TS 10:42

Apr 06, 2018 3:10:07 PM EDT
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 03213a No. 922028
>>921715

9+2+1+7+1+5 = 25

connie wright @cowri
21 June, 11:28
I saw many faces

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
21 June, 11:23
Tesla sold like 300k electric vehicles and GM like 25k but Biden says GM is the leader

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 June, 11:18
If you take a look back thr history, well the one we have known, the Unions have quite literally destroyed this country.

Even if you look at it strictly from an economics standpoint from the common workers view.
Think about it.
I have always lived in the south.
We had almost NO Unions in the South in factories.
So what happened?
We in the South had to live, survive, and purchase everything based upon the prices of goods that was in turn based upon the wages paid to Union workers which was usually 3 times what wages were in the South.

The prices of Goods and Services were based upon the cost to produce based on UNION wages.

So what has that meant to us here in the South making much less in wages?
It has meant we have had to try to survive in their marketplace on our lesser incomes.

It has been that way my whole life!
Fookn UNIONS have ruined the balance of living wages and in turn living!

LeLe John @Grace1125
21 June, 11:15

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
21 June, 11:02
Unions = Lobbyists.

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
21 June, 11:03
Looks like they pissed off the wrong Gazillionaire!! 🤣

1042 does lead to 921715, which also leads to many things including, ironically, an Info Red Thermometer! This may actually be a coincidence, but interesting since that Q was before (2018) the Beer Flu! 🤷‍♀️ & The hexadecimal color code #921715 !

Q1042
Apr 06, 2018 3:10:07 PM EDT
>>921715

If anything....Both RED. Red = War. Elon is at War with Unions! 👍

2👇👇

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
21 June, 10:56
Unions=Greed

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
21 June, 10:55
😢At the moment the media is really attacking him hard and they are starting to go into his personal life especially his family when is enough enough? Morals have left that ship long ago. # Family is Everything.😢

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
21 June, 10:53
UNIONS SUCK!

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
21 June, 10:50
Elon is the ultimate under dog, yet he’s beating all the odds. This is the best feel good story of our lives.

He has humility, a rare quality among most all other billionaires, IMO.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 June, 10:49
Unions, UAW, been corrupt a very long time! Implicated in Kennedy Assassination also! Rudy knows!! Michigan, Ted’s, Silverdome, so many coincidences? I think not!! Going back, way back!

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 June, 10:47
Elon is an old Martian soul. Awake.