Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
19 February, 11:00
You keep looking for the key,
but the door is already open.

In this universe there are things that are known, and things that are unknown...
and in-between them are doors..🚪
you need only step through.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Tate @Anatated
The door was never locked. One of the most freeing lessons I’ve ever learned.
09:37 AM - Jun 21, 2022
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Anatated in this post can reply
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
21 June, 09:58
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
I learned this at a very early age and had to conquer a fear in order to discover it.
I had a babysitter who, when I would misbehave would "lock" me in a bathroom and put a werewolf mask over the door. It was terrifying to a 4/5 year old. For the longest time I would cower in a corner crying in fear until she came to get me, but over time there was a day I decided to throw a TP roll at the mask and it fell off the knob, suddenly the door was no longer terrifying.
I ran past the mask and opened the door and went out to play, the next time I used a hanger, the time after that I kicked it, then the last time they ever tried to use it on me, I came out with it on and scared them instead. I laughed and laughed.
I was able to go through the door fearlessly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Tate @Anatated
21 June, 10:05
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
What a beautiful transformation. Those that intend evil never see the boomerang coming back at them.