Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
You keep looking for the key,
but the door is already open.

In this universe there are things that are known, and things that are unknown...
and in-between them are doors..🚪
you need only step through.
11:00 AM - Feb 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
15 March, 10:15
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Tate @Anatated
21 June, 09:37
The door was never locked. One of the most freeing lessons I’ve ever learned.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 June, 09:58
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
I learned this at a very early age and had to conquer a fear in order to discover it.
I had a babysitter who, when I would misbehave would "lock" me in a bathroom and put a werewolf mask over the door. It was terrifying to a 4/5 year old. For the longest time I would cower in a corner crying in fear until she came to get me, but over time there was a day I decided to throw a TP roll at the mask and it fell off the knob, suddenly the door was no longer terrifying.
I ran past the mask and opened the door and went out to play, the next time I used a hanger, the time after that I kicked it, then the last time they ever tried to use it on me, I came out with it on and scared them instead. I laughed and laughed.
I was able to go through the door fearlessly.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
21 June, 09:19
So well said! I love this post... thank you.

21 June, 09:49
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
02 May, 09:01
You have such a beautiful soul. On days that I'm feeling down, all I have to do is come on here and read some of your post's and boom, my day seems to get better. Thank you.

02 May, 09:15
In response Theo Farkas to his Publication
That brought a huge smile to my face 🙏🤍

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
25 March, 01:13
When I enter the Door it will shut behind me......

Just Jana @JanaJMasterson
19 February, 12:30
I'm trying..I must be doing it all wrong though..

19 February, 12:47
In response Just Jana to her Publication
Proverbs 24:16 🤍
Try Everything

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
20 February, 08:29
In response Just Jana to her Publication
You can affirm your way within, you can battle any demons within, let go, fogive, release, and then refill the voids with Loving Grace from God. Ask him to guide you always and he will protect you as you cleanse your vessel and become whole again.

I am always here if You wish support or help beginning. It is a beautiful loving world once you are able to see, or feel to see. I Love You So Very Much and You are Never Alone, Keep Being Brave. I Am with You always sending Love.❤️🙏✝️