Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 June, 08:21
They want you to fight over round or flat but bigger is where its at.

It will change everything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
21 June, 08:29
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Okay VK come on...What's your theory? Where is it?? No one will judge you here...I'm a Level Plain guy myself...But never did I think we weren't 3rd from the Sun and still in our Solar System...Where are we VK?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Strong @Silverbug777
We are at the center of the universe that God made. The sun etc. all move around us.
08:36 AM - Jun 21, 2022
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Silverbug777 in this post can reply
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
21 June, 08:38
In response Brian Strong to his Publication
So you think VK meant the CENTER is "where" it is...Where we are? I believe that too because if you look up in the sky at night everything is revolving around us...and on the Level Earth theory the Moon and Sun revolve around the North (Magnetic Pole) so I do see that! THX

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
21 June, 08:51
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
"Level" earth is a good way to state it. "Flat earth" is a misnomer from the get go for anyone that ever walked up a hill. 🙂