Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 June, 01:38
I just listened to this woman named Julie Green.
I am wondering?
Is she saying that God gives here a complete sermon everyday?
Or is she saying that he moves HER to say these things?
Anyone know?
I hear from God from time to time actual words directly in a physically heard voice but never an entire sermon.
I know how hard it is for ppl to believe that God really does talk to us but I also do not want to be fooled by ppl claiming that he gives them a complete sermon everyday either.
I just find that hard to believe and the verbiage she claims he is saying well... not sure at all.
Just wondering out loud what it is she is really claiming?
Whether he is giving her a sermon most days or whether he is moving her to these words.
Not being mean, honestly want to know what she is claiming.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
20 June, 08:07
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
don't know JGreen, but yes, God speaks all the time ... every thought we have is implemented by Him, and when you are uncertain of something, there's always a nudge to guide you ... is it audible? are they words?
More like and internal voice, and a sensation that brings clarity.
That's how it is for me ... but I never get a sermon.

Maybe she means she's inspired, and she gives a sermon ... ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 June, 04:01
In response Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE to her Publication
Yes I understand that, I feel that as well as I have heard physical words before too, but if you listen to her and some others they are not presenting it at all in that way.
They are presenting as if God is saying the words outright as instructions.
That is why I do not listen to them usually more than once.

There are some ppl that have messages directly from God and I just weed thr them because I want to find the ones that actually are receiving messages.
I know when I, wide awake, saw God and received a message was very real and I filter thr to find the others that REALLY do receive messages.

Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
20 June, 08:23
This happened to me when I was traveling, just arrived in Greece for work ... interesting date, 7/7/77 - hard to forget that. Read "Bulfinch's Mythology" and "Zorba the Greek" front to back during the flight (11 hours). I met with my employer, at lunch, and then walked across the plaka in Pacifico, a suburb above Athens, to my hotel. VERY hot 120 degrees, had to stop in the shade for a break. Once in my room, I needed a nap, sat down, then fell back and drifted off ... woke up and there was this incredible vision, a woman's head, veiled, eyes cast down and a kind smile ... but it was HUGE. Her head was larger than the entire room and she spoke to me by telepathy, as hovered above ... said, "The ground welcomes your footsteps." I thanked her (mentally) and went back to sleep. When I woke up I felt amazing, just loved my dream ... as that's what I though it was at he time. I can still see her face, but never tried to label her.

21 June, 01:02
Wow thanks for sharing that Laurel. That was quite an experience.
Was your time there good?

Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE @akalaurel
Greece in the late 70's was quite interesting ... big cities, not so much, the smaller fishing villages delightful and the islands were beautiful. Heard that some folks had rented a sailboat / yacht and went to a deserted island and told "ghost" stories around an evening fire. The best museum was under ground with spectacular statues of bronze, "Poseidon" and the "Boy Racing" on horseback - all life size. When the Turks invaded, Greeks threw the sculptures into the sea to hide them / hence they all turned green from the saltwater. The only thing I got tired of was olive oil ... on everything, met some very interesting people.
07:41 AM - Jun 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply
21 June, 09:05
Thanks for sharing sounds like some really great memories.