Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
22 June, 05:19
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
A big and warm Happy Birthday from South Africa Johnny. Enjoy!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
21 June, 10:38
What EVER the final answer to this question turns out to be

The *only* CRUCIAL matter *at hand* *right now* is our *personal* *relationship* *with* Jesus Christ who died for our SINS that we may live.

*IF* we REPENT of those SINS and accept HIS power and authority in OUR *personal* lives that our hearts, mind, and bodies may be changed back into the *image* of HIS that we were first created with.

Without that we have no future whatsoever.

This takes a *conscious* *willful* *decision* on *our part* to HUMBLE *ourselves* before our ALL POWERFUL, OMNICIENT, ALL LOVING CREATOR who is (very soon) COMING BACK to receive HIS OWN unto HIMSELF.

Those who refuse HIS FREE GIFT OF ETERNAL LIFE (the *choice* is *ours* to make) will simply be destroyed never to further exist.

Though there will be consequential suffering and punishment for our SINS (that otherwise *could* have been FORGIVEN) there will be no dramatic eternal life "in Hell".

Just gone ... and eventually forg

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
21 June, 09:41
BOOM!

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
21 June, 09:18
This young woman is on FIRE! Does anybody know how we find her on tik tok? Of course then I will need to know how to work tik tok LOL

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 June, 09:34
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
auntyateeana on TT

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
21 June, 09:17
“A snow globe on God’s Desk!”. I love it. It feels right!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
21 June, 09:16
Well that HIT HOME 💥💥💥! I agree 100%!!

Interesting that Diana had a Sapphire Ring! 🧐🤨

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
22 June, 05:07
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
I inherited my Mama’s Sapphire ring that is similar to Diana’s 💎💙💎

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
21 June, 08:50
Happy birthday, Johnny! 🎂❤️

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 June, 09:08
In response New Years Day to her Publication
Thank you very much. Was born @ 5:05 PM CET, 11:05 EST, so, it's not yet officially lol

Miss. Messina @Messina
21 June, 07:16
I like her style too lol

Back to the Future @Backontrack
21 June, 06:33
who’s this young lass.
love her style.
👌

Red Edge @Rededge
21 June, 06:19
wow
i hated learning at school ...
the last few years ive learnt more than my
whole entire schooling when i was younger

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
21 June, 06:16
Great Video!!