Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 June, 02:46
The lies we live.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
20 June, 06:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Reason #10458923 for Being Athiest in the Bible Belt
(until i had a profound spiritual experience 2012)

those around me: “the bible has never changed”
me: “why are there different versions”
those around me: “I dont know, but it has never changed”
me: 🙄

one of my earliest memories was telling my mother that there was no Santa Claus, no Easter Bunny, and no God. 😳

one of my other memories at about 10 was “why do you have to wait to die to find out if you get into heaven, i am just not interested in giving my chore money to something that doesnt make sense!”🤷‍♀️

nothing about “religion” made sense. everything about spirituality makes perfect sense.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stories & Songs @Comofhosts
So True! Its All about a relationship with Him. truly knowing Him. Jesus called the religous pharisees a “brood of viper’s” lol! 😂 If ya just ask Him to reveal Himself, He will! He loves you, it wasnt nails that held him there! He still woulda done it you know? (the cross) even if it was just you. Did you know that its one of the first statements when someone joins the satanic cult: I know that Jesus died for the world, but just not for me. (why would they be required to oath that? Because, “even the demons believe and tremble!” Oh and BTW, you CAN know that you’re going to heaven! He said to put on your helmet of salvation, it’s part of your armour. Protect your mind with the TRUTH that YOU ARE SAVED, bought and paid for with the most supreme/precious very blood Jesus Christ! He adors you you are so important to Him. He’s so in love with you. 😘 Sending you 💖&🙏‘s dear friend. (even tho you’re a perfect stranger lol)
10:35 PM - Jun 20, 2022
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Comofhosts in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stories & Songs, click on at the bottom under it