Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 June, 02:46
The lies we live.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
20 June, 03:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Love this posts. Apocrypha books explains a lot, especially if you view it with current knowledge. Here you can find some books:
https://www.sacred-texts.c...

Not connected with the post, currently trying to figure out Anunnakis, rereading Epic of Gilgames, as there are similar stories in a lot of cultures, under different or in some cases same name.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 June, 07:15
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
There is a theory that makes a lot of sense that the Anunnakis were also trapped here.

When I was first attacked by the reptilians over 3 yrs ago one night something ran it off.
The voice that I heard physically heard as clear as if you spoke into my ear was someone saying the name "Enlil".

At the time I had never heard of Anunnki or Enlil in my life.
So the research began.
The consensus was that Enlil was for a time an agricultural driven deity that tried to better Gaia and was the keeper of the Tablets of Destines.
He separated An (heaven) from Ki (earth), thus making the world inhabitable for humans. He was the God associated with earth, wind, air, and storms.

The stories of these so called Gods are so weird to me that I can so see why they were just blown off as "stories".
The story goes he flooded the Earth because we were making too much noise, but realize this is the history [they] tell us.

Who knew some would be real.
https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 June, 07:38
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
That is gonna be a real hard pill for most to force down!
The good news is that after being wiped out several times for the evil controllers to start over, WE HAVE WON THIS TIME!

God promised to provide a way for Abraham's seed for (humans with a soul) to be with God again and he sent Big Beings and Angelics to help this time!

satan's plan to remove all humans from Earth so that God would have to give Earth to his soulless AI humanoids is toast!

There are too many ppl awake to the level of connecting directly with the God consciousness to change the outcome.
We win!
God Wins!