βš’οΈULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.βš’οΈ @Luisjr40
20 June, 05:56

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
23 June, 08:46
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
First Hombre!!! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚.

Gotta Love LawNuse!!! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ€ͺ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
23 June, 10:02
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
LawNuse was the BEST.
Her posts were Elegant, TRUE & Brilliant πŸ’ͺπŸ’“πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

πŸ‘‡ I'd heard/read posts that intimated HRC committed suicide
which I'd believe
because demons, like bullies, are cowards,
& that would be a way out HRC would choose.
But I have NO IDEA.
However, if LawNuse posted it,
that gives it credence, to me πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ“½οΈ

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 June, 08:46
Michael used CGI to make him look smaller than he really is for photos doctored to the public. We see it now. Michele was never small or dainty.

Every Time @soTELLme533
20 June, 11:37
Great post, thanks Kat. I saw a post that said Obama was a Berber, an entity so heinous that even Satan disliked him. There are plenty of others who hate America and its citizens. Biden, Kamala and 98% of DC are proving their hatred every day. But their time is almost up!

John Flemister @jflem
20 June, 08:56
Great info as always ... thanks Kat for effort to keep us informed!

John Flemister @jflem
20 June, 08:56
Great info as always ... thanks Kat for effort to keep us informed!

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
20 June, 09:22
In response John Flemister to his Publication
πŸ˜½πŸ™β€οΈ