Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
19 June, 07:58
Cannot wait to know more about Barron.

https://twitter.com/mjs__s...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
19 June, 08:31
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
I have a friend that thinks both those Kushner's are evil. Never got any type of solid vibe either way but what you all think?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
20 June, 01:33
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
My mind is open - to deception and miraculous twists.
I'm in awe of the complexity, brilliance of the Plan (at least what I can understand at this point)... and all for us... for the love of humanity.
I am also learning to not be so black and white in my observations and judgement of others, it is good to be reminded that people and things may not be as they appear.
Emotional this morning, non specific, just full of love and gratitude for you all โค๏ธ

amy lilley @amylilley
Had this exact conversation an hour ago with my husband, full of love and gratitude for you Allโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž
09:44 AM - Jun 20, 2022
In response Just Amom to her Publication
Only people mentioned by amylilley in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from amy lilley, click on at the bottom under it