Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
19 June, 07:58
Cannot wait to know more about Barron.

https://twitter.com/mjs__s...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I have a friend that thinks both those Kushner's are evil. Never got any type of solid vibe either way but what you all think?
08:31 PM - Jun 19, 2022
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Not Important @Notimportant
18 August, 09:56
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Why has no one said ANYTHING about
Trump Jr. being the blue suit? Every other person in black in photos. It's a def stand out & question ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
18 August, 09:52
saving Isreal for last, for a specific reason

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
21 June, 03:48
creepy

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
20 June, 08:03
I think he looks like a robot it is too ugly for Ivanka

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
20 June, 12:56
The Truth About Ivanka's Relationship With Her In-Laws - YouTube

Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner were part of the New York scene long before Donald Trump brought them into the political spotlight, and the similarities don't...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 June, 12:24
Personal opinion incoming:
Idk about the first one but I can tell you almost for sure that the second one was not human.
Very long arms & hands, long neck, and above all else TOTALLY feminine!

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
20 June, 11:39
I feel whatever they are doing is hopefully necessary and that’s all I know. I have a hard time thinking he’s evil. I know we’re watching a movie. i’d feel bad for judging wrong.

TexasFinds @TexasFinds
20 June, 11:35
The guy that secured triple 6 for his address? Nah! surely hes just awesome..

Rita Cain @Ritamarie
20 June, 01:29
In response TexasFinds to his Publication
he asked to have the address changed & the request was denied

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
20 June, 10:52
Right now i just try to pay attention and focus on God and only God. I put my faith and trust in God and only God. We all going to need it.
# save the children.

Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
20 June, 09:55
all the world is a stage. everyone is playing their role

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
20 June, 09:37
IKN - gematria - drop 43
—————————————-
TS 8:31 Misspellings matter (attach.)

Kushner’s =- Kushners

1 of 2

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
20 June, 08:34
IDK? I never decided either way. Just wondered why he was flipped for a double so early in this show?

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
20 June, 08:05
The vibe I get is that Jared and Ivanka appear to me to be hybrids of some sort? As does Barron and even Melania for that matter...But Jared and Ivanka for sure...Jared doesn't vibe negative to me but others have thought so...He is fairly emotionless but most of the time I've seen him he's been on the hot seat talking to the press so who knows? They both come off as a little Venusian to me...Or...Ivanka looks a little like Asket from the Billy Meijer group...A Pleiadean ;)

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
20 June, 08:13
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
My guess is that Ivanka is Venusian or Pleiadean...This image of Asket one of Billy Meijer's contacts is a Pleiadean...Strikingly familiar I'd say

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
20 June, 02:35
which Jared are We speculating about?

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
26 June, 09:14
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
Looks like
good guy
bad guy
good guy
bad guy...

The two sides keep swapping him out for one of their copies, obviously the position he has is valued by both sides.

Poor chap.

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
18 August, 09:56
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
the 2 on the right dont look human. like Mark Zuckerberg. he doesnt either

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
20 June, 02:25
We are saving ISRAEL for last.
Very specific reason not mentioned a single time.
Q

https://www.timesofisrael....

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
20 June, 09:00
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
interesting given the prime minister is calling the government to be disbanded and for new elections. resident JB is to visit there next month.

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
20 June, 01:50
Vibes = real

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
20 June, 01:33
My mind is open - to deception and miraculous twists.
I'm in awe of the complexity, brilliance of the Plan (at least what I can understand at this point)... and all for us... for the love of humanity.
I am also learning to not be so black and white in my observations and judgement of others, it is good to be reminded that people and things may not be as they appear.
Emotional this morning, non specific, just full of love and gratitude for you all ❤️

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
20 June, 01:37
In response Just Amom to her Publication
feeling that love and gratitude too♥️this is an awesome bunch

amy lilley @amylilley
20 June, 09:44
In response Just Amom to her Publication
Had this exact conversation an hour ago with my husband, full of love and gratitude for you All❤️🙏🏻😇🐸🇺🇸😎

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
20 June, 01:32
well have thought about that, what i have learned is that deception, confusion are part of this war, and comes from both sides. infiltration has been used bigly, so perhaps both ivanka and jared have played parts to deceive the enemy. their history of friendships and business dealings with the elitist liberals would make that infiltration plausible. so i go back to what i know, DJT loves his family, just like the kennedys, familia is everything♥️so thinking he is not gonna leave those he loves behind, perhaps did some negotiating

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
20 June, 12:56

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
20 June, 12:46
Jarod looks like a creepy robot. Trump would know everything. Why would anyone nefarious be permitted to remain? I did find it odd when Trump said “Ivanka checked out a long time ago”

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
20 June, 12:28
I think that I’m trying to learn, and figure things out every day, but, I’ve got a long way to go.

I try to judge actions not people. I’m hoping others actually in the know will soon be revealing the truth. I’m so tired of the lies, VK.

Caps = 34.
TS = 831.

https://qalerts.app/?n=34

Mar 03, 2018 11:18:43 PM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo
Where we go one, we go ALL.
Misspellings matter.
Sentence formation matters.
Learn.
Q

Speaking of — Kushner’s is funky in your sentence there… what’s up with that?

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Jun 19, 2022 at 7:13 PM]
https://rumble.com/v192c7t...

Linz 888 donated @Ghost_rider888
20 June, 12:22
never liked jared. weird vibes

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
20 June, 12:11
I don't trust Jared or Ivanka. I remember reading that Netanyahu slept in Jared's room when he visited the Kushners. I think Kushner is Khazarian mafia. I'm surprised that Ivanka married him. Very similar to Chelsea Clinton and her husband!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
19 June, 11:58
What do you mean by both Kushners? I wouldn't want Ivanka as President or VP. I like her brothers but I thought Ivanka was associated with the WEF.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
19 June, 11:56
as a rule, i do not assume anyone is going to disappoint me until it is a pattern. waiting on the data.

post 937
GLIMPSE.
You cannot possibly imagine the size of this.
Trust the plan.
Trust there are MORE GOOD THAN BAD.
The WORLD is helping.
We are not alone.
We are all connected in this fight.
PATRIOTS UNITE.
We are winning BIG.
Watch the speech.
God bless.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
19 June, 11:53
ACTORS ACT

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
19 June, 11:33
His parents were into all the muy malo talmud stuff. And from what I rememeber reading he was being groomed to follow in those footsteps. How does one walk away from the only way of life they’ve ever known?
Did VK pop into his life and lift the veil there too?
This is a difficult tell.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
19 June, 10:47
I know the first Kushner has been replaced, but why?

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
19 June, 11:39
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I was thinking Ivanka was replaced as well 🤷‍♀️.

I read in 2012 that she and Chelsea were close friends… that always stuck with me.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
19 June, 10:40
I think your past comments about EM proves a lot………or alot. 😉