nasty 123 @Nasty1
20 June, 05:04
The governments are using chemicals & frequencies combined as a weapon. "They" have had this type of tech for 80 years now. Think of the advancements. Chemicals from Chemtrails + Microwaves & RF waves (Radio Frequency waves) such as 5G and "They" have a weapon that can manipulate our bodies and minds with lethal or non lethal force. This can also be used for mind control.

(3 pics)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
20 June, 06:01
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
I think this is true ..and worse!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
nasty 123 @Nasty1
Yeah i agree, i believe its a lot worse too.
06:18 AM - Jun 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by Nasty1 in this post can reply
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
20 June, 06:37
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
Have you heard of DR Robert Duncan, MIT? Its really hard to find his early stuff, before "They" made him look and sound crazy, He would talk about how it made them laugh about the things they did to test ,Targeted people, he said it was funny to watch, but the reality of what they were doing was not funny.

nasty 123 @Nasty1
20 June, 06:59
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
No i havent heard of him. I will have look into him now though. Thanks for the top.
&
It seems the ones doing these experiments are heartless & soulless . We are just a piece of meat to them.
I just finished reading a book, Unit 731 Testimony, based off the Japanese experiments on human test subjects using bio & chemical weapons, it was tough to read. The scientist & Doctors were very evil.