nasty 123 @Nasty1
The governments are using chemicals & frequencies combined as a weapon. "They" have had this type of tech for 80 years now. Think of the advancements. Chemicals from Chemtrails + Microwaves & RF waves (Radio Frequency waves) such as 5G and "They" have a weapon that can manipulate our bodies and minds with lethal or non lethal force. This can also be used for mind control.

(3 pics)
05:04 AM - Jun 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by Nasty1 in this post can reply
ice mtn @icemtn17
27 June, 12:05
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
This kinda sounds like what could have been used to kill thousands of cows in Kansas recently (possibly as a test?)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
nasty 123 @Nasty1
27 June, 06:57
In response ice mtn to her Publication
Yeah , I did a post on that , suggesting the same thingπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
26 June, 05:27
Don't think we know the half of it! In fact i know we don't!
(put my head above the parapet here back in 2015 and know hv been "attacked" n getting worse! just want it to be over now as getting tired) πŸ™πŸ™ for everyone ✨

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
21 June, 12:24
This for you Nasty.

I made a meme 4 U

=)

nasty 123 @Nasty1
21 June, 12:33
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Thanks FriendπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

valkyrie jess @valkyrie_jess
20 June, 11:06
Like this. First I see them spray, then they shoot out and voila rain.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
20 June, 06:29
I agree but it hasn’t worked on me.
immune to their filth.

Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
20 June, 06:05
I won`t allow a microwave oven in my house...

nasty 123 @Nasty1
20 June, 06:20
In response Robin Brubakken to her Publication
πŸ‘Smart

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
20 June, 06:01
I think this is true ..and worse!

nasty 123 @Nasty1
20 June, 06:18
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
Yeah i agree, i believe its a lot worse too.