LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL @LibertyNJustice4All
I know that 45 (as a Lyran co-blue ray) loves his kids, and would not allow anything to happen to them & prob knows the timeline when she can get activated to marry into the Kushners for the endgame plan. Ivanka is an incarnated 🌹GK, as I know she supports my missions when I'm on the road needing support. she's situated on another site, crossing the energies to co-anchor, as well as w/ FLOTUS & others I know who's doing the anchoring missions. So lots of countermoves w/ the plan, but w/ the bad version Jared, he's been replaced w/ a walk-in, likely when Mueller topic per Q-387. Cuz after that, 45 has been praising JK w/ his missions for the peace talks in Middle East, w/c the bad one will not have accomplished BTS as a swamp. So had to make a switch for the next phase, towards the wall build-5D Earth Wall, as [they], as Q said are stupid swamp minions-vrilled droids-NPC bots, w/ 'these ppl are stupid' 49 drops on board, who can't tell the diff w/ a walk-in.😄
09:25 PM - Jun 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
19 June, 09:33
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
They all knew the plan from Day 1...✨😇
#WinningTeam #TheAvengers #GreatLiberationPlan

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396