Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
19 June, 03:34
Can anyone help me find these GPS co-ordinates, everywhere I search is zero results. However, this is the co-ordinates the sheriff's department listed for a cell phone recovery location.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
19 June, 04:02
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
I was curious

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
Yes. Can you link me? everywhere I look says no result. I need the satelitte image of the field and tree line.
04:17 PM - Jun 19, 2022
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
19 June, 05:10
You have to enter like this
35.08556 -81.59459

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
19 June, 05:41
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Still isn't working for me it won't let me switch to satelitte imaging. I appreciate you trying to help me💖

19 June, 05:06

19 June, 05:03
wait, I just typed it in again & when I clicked on find location it changed location?

19 June, 05:01
this is where I found it
https://latitude.to/

19 June, 04:59
let me look again
there r 2 pics there