Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Every Time @soTELLme533
19 June, 01:25
In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
As Esther said, " If I perish, I perish." Better to die and be with God in His Kingdom then to live as a slave to a bunch of evil, perverts.
02:39 PM - Jun 19, 2022
In response Every Time to her Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
19 June, 03:22
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
When one has Yeshua as their savior there is no fear of death. especially if you have had a NDE. NONE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
19 June, 05:29
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
I have not had an NDE, but as a ( now retired RN after 50 years of ER/Critical Care nursing) I spoke with many patients post resuscitation and heard their stories. Most were so thankful I asked, relieved really to be able to share their experiences. Not all had an NDE, but many did. One had a story of hell too. I live by faith and trust in Jesus, so I do not fear death for that reason. I was curious as a nurse, so I simply asked the patients about it. I woukd say " tell me what you remember about your cardiac arrest." Some of the stories were amazing. 😇