Maddy McCullough @Missingmaddy
Would they ? Could they ? According to this lawsuit THEY DID ....
01:16 PM - Jun 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by Missingmaddy in this post can reply
Roxy Kwy @Birddog347
19 June, 01:58
In response Maddy McCullough to her Publication
show the lawsuit

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 June, 03:13
In response Roxy Kwy to her Publication
I will attach some findings in regard to this .. What I had posted was on National TV Broadcasting .... and is truly worthy of sharing ...https://www.selectjustice....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carmina Smith @gamma1
19 June, 01:47
maybe why my grandson and so many other little ones have autism, adhd, etc. OH there will be HELL to pay for these evil ones involved!!!!!!

19 June, 03:15
In response Carmina Smith to her Publication
Let alone the foods and formulas but the VACCINES .. Robert Kennedy has done exhaustingly heavy research on this topic ... it is all about saving the children ....

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
19 June, 01:28
Baby food shortage???
Now it makes sense why.

19 June, 03:16
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
Now we are on the same wave length .... They knew. We didn't .. and the White hats intervened ..... PERHAPS ... ?