Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
03 February, 01:36
It's time for the normies to wake up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Seek The Truth @WL6202
03 February, 01:52
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
These people we hope to wake up are pretty much flat lined. No brain activity and I am beyond tired.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
It's disgusting. I know it. I think anything short of DEFCON missle scare and they will stay asleep.
01:55 AM - Feb 03, 2021
In response Seek The Truth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
03 February, 08:54

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
03 February, 08:25
I am about to join the DEFCON club......for awakening....

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
03 February, 07:25
Heads in the sand. No discernment. And for supposedly being for unity, very divisive if you don't agree with them. They will literally unfriend people they don't agree with. sheeple...

Yeti Man @YetiMan600
03 February, 05:31
Without a doubt!

Chen the Cat @ChenTheCat
03 February, 02:20
I just hope that the end will more than make up for this. Way more.