Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
It's time for the normies to wake up.
01:36 AM - Feb 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Meeshak N Friends @Meeshaknfriends
05 February, 12:53
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I watched TheJerk starring Steve Martin. I am voting for Steve Martin for Bidan. That's my story and I'm stickin to it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BOB HRIVNAK @KAGBOB
03 February, 04:23
Different nose and different ear lobes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
03 February, 03:17
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Hallelujah, this is FUN!! 😅😎

Sally Hollingsworth @SallyHollingsworth
03 February, 02:05
My poor liberal friends insist it's a face lift🤦‍♀️ They are so asleep!

Georgia Harley @Hrlegel66
03 February, 01:50
i took side by pics of my own last night and noticed that!

IntoTheTruth Iam @ArtOfPeace
03 February, 12:50
Biden vs Bidan

Tim Siders @tsidkenu
03 February, 12:16
can you repost in a different format? my browser doesnt support it.

VIKING FOR CHRIST @ThorianPatriot
03 February, 11:56
im a patriot trump supporter.
this video comparison. looks to be 2 different people. but i just watched a video of Biden doing a speech. In video he is VP for Obama.. possible the year 2007. that's only 11 years ago but a big difference. I don't know who the guy on the left is.
but its the same guy from a 11 years ago...so im thinking some fake crap going on

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Nicole Tull @GeauxColey
03 February, 11:33
close but no cigar

Elsie M.. @Maxine1111
03 February, 11:27
Still amazes me how most people can't see that this is not the same person.

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
03 February, 10:44
plays good. i guess there will be a time where the news of executions will become public because people cant understand

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
03 February, 10:41
the video won't play for me.

Mike Anon @Mike314
03 February, 10:40
Definitely not the same guy.

"Joe is shot"...literally.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
03 February, 10:05
🧐 who is behind the mask?

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
03 February, 04:36
In response Just Amom to her Publication
We haven't seen much of James Woods lately. Maybe he is playing a big role!

Danette Olson @NettieO
03 February, 09:38
The earlobes is what did it for me....there's a definite difference there. The eyes look way different too when he is looking downward...almost as though there is a line across the eyebrow bone on the real Biden as opposed to the fake one.
I read someplace yesterday that rumor has it Jim Carrey has actually taken on the roll of the fake Biden; he's doing it because he was on the list going to Epstein's island so it's his chance to "redeem" himself. Not sure if it's true or not.

HAMMER OF GOD @HAMMEROFGOD
03 February, 09:22
anyone out there have speech analyzing software?

Super Blessed sb @Mhielovez_U
03 February, 09:18
It just amazes me that people are that brainwashed that they can not see... once they wake up they will never sleep again😂👌💣💥

Angela Maestro @Angela_M
03 February, 08:41
Vincent Kennedy posted a tweet a little while back asking everyone if they already knew who's "playing" the role of Biden.

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
03 February, 08:50
In response Angela Maestro to her Publication
OMG, who?? I have no idea! I just assumed an actor....

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
03 February, 08:23
Whoever it is has the voice pretty good.....ears are a give away lol

Mycology of Maga @MycologyOfMaga
03 February, 08:07
Much better speaker.

✨ Isaac Your Bartender ✨ @Westsider
03 February, 08:04
Yup , I agree.

Joy Full @GOESFORFREEDOM
03 February, 07:22

Kay Julien @OneLove
03 February, 07:17
i agree 1000%
it is time for the shock wave around the World!
if we had to wait for all the sheeps,
we would probably no longer exist by then!!

WORLD WITHOUT WALLS @TEC
03 February, 06:17
Obviously 2 different people.

Giggly Bits @Qeisha
03 February, 06:14
Both faces makes me want to vomit.

Only followers of this user (imat) can see their posts

wakeup Idiot @wakeupIdiot
03 February, 03:55
Apologists would say His ears were Ugly so he got sum Plastic surgeries on them suckers...

Sshhhh Shhhhh @VioletFlower
03 February, 03:41
he sounds the same though.

Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
03 February, 03:35
Earlobes...

Lisa Whiteside @AgentCovfefe
03 February, 03:28
Good luck with that. 😁