Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
02 February, 10:24
Did anyone else read the article today saying Biden died of a heart attack 6 days ago? Rereading through old Q today and foind this entry from Jan 27, 2018... Jan 27th was 6 days ago 🙈

https://www.newsview.gr/20...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EPJones Author @EPJonesAuthor
03 February, 12:43
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
I think he's been dead a long time. He's been replaced by someone with a good latex mask (photographic evidence has emerged show the strong possibility). Then, there are the theories of doubles... and clones.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 February, 12:46
In response EPJones Author to her Publication
I also think it's Jim Carrey 🙈 Long story.. but just go watch the SNL skits.

Dew Harvey @Dew_Harvey
03 February, 01:18
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
I agree)!

03 February, 01:24
In response Dew Harvey to her Publication
Once you have seen it, you can't unsee it.

Aaaaall righty then 😁

Only people mentioned by ItAintEasyBeingGreen in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lane Rae, click on at the bottom under it