AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
17 June, 09:07

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
17 June, 10:09
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
i was watching this guy back in 2020. how much $$$ has he made off those collagen snake oils he sells.

i wonder if he will ever call out Sather on his BS. nope. Y? he is part of “the Network”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
So if the Collagen works for him and there is an affiliate program, why wouldn't he promote it? That's normally referred to as "COMON SENSE".

I am also involved in an affiliate program or two, does that make me a grifter?? Or someone who is comfortable with multiple streams of income, being that I'm legitimately self employed?
12:05 PM - Jun 18, 2022
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Only people mentioned by UltraMaga in this post can reply
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
18 June, 12:17
In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication
this is not a matter of this work or that works. working out works for getting fit. doesnt mean im going to Ian Smith Fitness’ gym. especially after he was filling up bags of cash on Clay Clark’s grift circus.

ivermectin works. doesnt mean im going to buy again from Americas Front Line Fraudsters.

how is Dr Simeone Gold doing?

i dont feel bad for her.

STOP THE GRIFT

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
18 June, 12:51
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
LOL You SAID "Snake Oil"
My four year old granddaughter would say (and on target) "That is an OPINION", there is your OPINION and there is mine. An "OPINION" does not make it "FACT" Learn the difference!!!!!