Leah MickeyD @LMickeyD
Every hidden cure will be revealed.

Fenbendazole post ~ https://anonup.com/thread/...
08:05 AM - Jun 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by LMickeyD in this post can reply
Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
19 June, 04:58
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
18 June, 03:13
Ivermectin, too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 June, 03:59
In response WTX_gal Gee to her Publication

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
18 June, 03:12
🙏I know we should all rejoice in these cures coming out. it hurts knowing our loved ones who suffered through years of cancer or other diseases could have been healed. I have to remember that maybe it was their time in God's plan, and that they are living a beautiful eternal life now.🙏

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
18 June, 04:15
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
It was hard watching my mother go through chemo during the 2020 quarantine. In the end she beat the lymphoma only to be killed by a brain tumor months after a clean bill of health. Her doctor was floored because the brain tumor was unrelated to the lymphoma and took her so fast.
I'm sure it had nothing to do with the repeated PCR test required every time she had to go to a facility for treatment. It had absolutely nothing to do with having a carcinogenic laced swab poking at the brain blood barrier (exact spot of tumor) while her immune system was knocked out by chemo. (dripping sarcasm intentional)😠

18 June, 05:14
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
P.W., I agree with you. So many lives have been lost to cancer and [their] treatments ~ it is heartbreaking. My family has been decimated by this terrible disease.

And It is overwhelming to think that future generations will have CURES for all diseases. And we are alive at this time to witness.
🙏🏻
This is God's plan ... 'You can make many plans, but the Lord’s purpose will prevail.'

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
18 June, 03:05

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
18 June, 08:21
And HCQ!

Victorious Republic @IndyRudy1
18 June, 03:05
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
WOW!! No wonder all of the weasels banned it !!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
18 June, 08:08
Bravo - we should all be pointing towards the available cures for so called "deadly" diseases!