AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
17 June, 09:07

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
17 June, 10:09
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
i was watching this guy back in 2020. how much $$$ has he made off those collagen snake oils he sells.

i wonder if he will ever call out Sather on his BS. nope. Y? he is part of “the Network”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
18 June, 07:24
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
lol this is a lil far fetched for.me to belive lol

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
18 June, 07:41
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
is it ?

have you ever looked at his guest list? i have.

praying medic. Jordan sather. Mike Flynn

Mar 25, 2019 5:26:09 PM EDT
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI
Thank you, Anons, for BRINGING THIS TO OUR attention.
Be careful who you follow.
Follow the money.
Follow the expenses.
https://magacoalition.com
https://www.opensecrets.or...
https://www.thedailybeast....
https://twitter.com/drawan...
https://www.irs.gov/indivi...
https://www.fbi.gov/tips
Q

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
18 June, 07:47
The Twatter link just leads to a suspended account, so not sure who Q is referring to now.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
you can wayback.com the link to find what they posted.

the point is becareful who you follow

there are Patriots and there are PAYtriots.

do the research connect the dots

A list of Fake Patriots i refuse to follow anymore

Praying medic
COMBATLVL
IET
Jordan Sather
WeTheMedia
Ian Smith Fitness
David Clements
X22
AndWeKnow
Mike Lindell
Mike Flynn
Emeral Robinson
Candace Owens
Gov Desantis
Pastor Greg Locke
Gregg Phillips

and more ! the list is still growing
07:53 AM - Jun 18, 2022
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Hunnydrip in this post can reply
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
18 June, 09:31
I have had similar feelings about most of these people as well. The x22 symbolism was something both my husband and I discussed. That is just too weird. Has he ever stated why he uses it? In our house discernment is a constant topic. I have had feelings about most on your list and a few more. I think, what is very odd to someone who has been researching truth for a long time, is how all the grifters and paytriots seem to be popping up. It seems, during covid especially, they were everywhere.Maybe I just paid no attention to these people years ago, excet for loud mouth Jones. Discernment and praying for God to give me clarity. Some just give a vibe that doesn’t feel right at all. 🙏🏻

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
18 June, 09:34
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
trust your intuition. God gave it to you as a gift.

and when you cant quite figure it out . dig dig dig deeper.

Open Source Intelligence is my bread and butter

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
18 June, 09:45
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
Con people who are looking for followers (credibility?) and $$ pop up in the midst of chaos offering to help explain or lend their insight
After a while the stories begin to fall apart, they begin to contradict themselves, or they just start to repeat what they said at an earlier time
And I think that some could be plants of the DS/cabal to try to win some points but also ultimately to cause confusion & muddy the waters
And unfortunately cause infighting among patriots and anons

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
18 June, 09:04
The only one I follow is Candace Owens... have noted the others, though comments by those who followed them.

Will look at the wayback link, thank you for posting that.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
18 June, 09:10
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
another woman in a RedDress.

she is a Bad Actor

Watch OUT !

tried to bait POTUS into saying the vax was bad.

NEXT day Mossad Mouthpiece Alex Jones goes on air and starts to hate on Trump calling him sick and deranged. catalyst? Candace owens inteview. hit piece. Good thing POTUS is a genius ans has an amazing team behind him.

every lie will be revealed.

Dear Reader @DearReader
18 June, 08:52
please could you explain why you consider AWK to be fake?

edawg2362 CEB donated @edawg2362
18 June, 08:17
may I ask who you do follow?
some of these guys I did follow for awhile then I lost track of them, probably because they moved to a more profitable outlet.

Second Seed @SecondSeed
18 June, 08:10
I’m with you on most people on your list, but what about Gregg Phillips gives you the impression that he is not working as a patriot?

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
18 June, 08:24
In response Second Seed to his Publication
he is Grifting the vote with True the Vote

suspicious past. worked in gulf states. Texas was deputy director or Human Services. receieved large contracts [half billion] to privatize child services in Texas. [can you say human trafficking]????

uses masonic symbology in his interviews like the use of the color RED.

connected to Craig Sawyer. look up craig sawyer. bad man. Cemex. Anti trafficking org? Lies. far from a vigilante group. covering up trafficking and the bodies.

appeared on multiple FAKE payTriot shows like in the Matrixxx = xxx = 666.

and his eyes are creepy. also he had some creepy in the dark pictures he posted on truth like “im comin CNN”. wierdo. i have the pic.

mutiple red flags = sorry i dont trust him