Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Tell 5 people you know to buy physical silver within the next 48 hours.
12:49 AM - Feb 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Kristina Simpson @KSimElection
04 February, 06:05
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Question are we buying US silver or does it matter what country its from? I tried aaking duckduckgo to no avail 🙃

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
05 February, 05:14
In response Kristina Simpson to his Publication
just make sure its .999% pure. get ya some!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lion❤️ Heart @Rit
04 February, 04:40
In our shop they have zero to offer.

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
03 February, 08:56
Bought mine and going to buy more. Have told others to do the same.

Only followers of this user (__TrustThePlan) can see their posts

Jackie Patriot @Jackie_Patriot
03 February, 12:25
Done!

Mike Taylor @taylomi1
03 February, 11:57
Yep, working on it👍

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
03 February, 11:41
Drip < flood

Kay Eski @KayEski
03 February, 11:37
done and done.

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
03 February, 10:23
Best place to buy ?

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
03 February, 04:17
In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication
I bought from JM Boullion online 20-5 ounce bars at suggestion of another on this site. Others were buying the coins. Silver is selling very fast. Was in middle of transaction of a split purchase and lost out on 1/2 of it so doubled the 2nd one in the cart. Discounts on bulk of 4% and also on method of payment. They did withdrawal from checking account ACH transaction everything encrypted.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
03 February, 08:06
In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication
i bought "pre-sell" bars on APmex

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
03 February, 10:21
FLOOD THE MARKET !!!!🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️❤️

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
03 February, 09:36
Kilos are back in stock now.

Its Donna @duke347
03 February, 10:02
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
dang. I got a rush from that. lol

FarmGalUSA Michelle @FarmGirlUSA
03 February, 09:24
Buy Old Morgans on Ebay we paid off our debt with these a few years ago. Bought low sold high. https://www.ebay.com/sch/i...

Rosalee Harris @Chcknmom
03 February, 09:12
Picking up a bullion today.

✨ANASTAZIA✨ 1✌️7 @Q_2_B_FREE
03 February, 09:11

✨ANASTAZIA✨ 1✌️7 @Q_2_B_FREE
03 February, 09:10
no paper

Janet Sweet @JCS
03 February, 09:06
picking up 50 1 oz bars tuesday! locked price with dealer at 36.00 a oz! hope its a good deal😎

Pedo Slayer @AquaMarine16
03 February, 08:56
I just bought 10 oz... and will try to get some coworkers to buy today!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 February, 08:50
Just a Nana take, but we know the end, we are not sure how we get there but I feel certain that there are certain things that must happen to push each trigger button to advance in this game.

Consider most retirement accts are gone anyway.
So here is how it goes in some states. The govt needed money and well right there sat all your money in an escrow acct. They borrowed it to cover the budget shortfalls, then came covid, now they will get to a point sooner or later where the budget shortfalls happeningin the now prevents income to replace what they stole.
Sound familiar?

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
03 February, 08:45
P.S. I sent him this.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
03 February, 08:44
talked to somebody last night who sold $40k worth of stock but worried about a crash. Told him safe measures are in place. Get your ass up there & buy silver cause the price will increase!!

Godly Man @WWCUE
03 February, 06:59
IMHO silver is the keystone for the return of Trump. Why? If you truly want people to wake up quickly watch how quick it happens when people can’t get to their funds, banks close and the 401k’s dry up. Not to mention that almost every electronic device has silver in it. So, manufacturing jobs shut down.

As Steve Bannon said, “you have to burn it to the ground.”. Shortage of physical silver burns it to the ground. Then Trump is welcomed, by ALL, with open arms to swoop in and clean up the mess. Ushering in a method to re-imburse all with cabal gold.

Just my take.

Curl Kampf @WeGeaux1
03 February, 05:53
i bought 14oz. yesterday.

Gone Galt @GoneGalt
03 February, 04:06
NO! That was FAKE advice! You buy silver, and it saves WALL STREET! JP Morgan largest seller of Silver. DO NOT BUY!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
03 February, 08:10
In response Gone Galt to her Publication
Buy physical silver, NOT paper stocks because shares supports the demon hedge funds.
its ok to buy physical

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
04 February, 10:24
In response Gone Galt to her Publication
They have paper notes on sliver not physical silver is my understanding! The paper sold many times over! By buying physical I would think it keeps it out of their hands!
IF I'm wrong please explain further.
MANY have said buying up GOLD and SILVER burns the DS bankers to ground!
They can't get enough to save themselves!

1776 Again @BludGeonT
03 February, 03:36
3 days ago bought a 10oz bar, but it won't ship until end of march (20th) - this type was the only left available - all others were out of stock (at least from the site I ordered from GoldenEagleCoin.com)

In no hurry to sell it and make anything significant, I just wanted to be a part of it all - it'll be something I look back on when this is all a memory.

I figure it's the same thing as having the same money in the bank so not really too concerned, but I am happy to chip in my little collective bite to the system.

Gone Galt @GoneGalt
03 February, 04:07
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
All buying silver does is help wall street! THEY put that out, THEY hold the silver.

Jody Donohue @Jody
03 February, 03:32
It is needed for everything. It also isnt easily replaced.

Connie Mcck @Countrygirl57
03 February, 03:20
just purchased 10 oz of silver bars 😊

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
03 February, 03:15
✅ Done!
Before I even read this, lol.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
03 February, 03:00
could this be it

Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
03 February, 02:46
It'll top ~$40 then pull back.
I've been in this game too long.

Jody Donohue @Jody
03 February, 02:55
In response Lefty Gonzales to his Publication
In 1913 it was 2.13 an ounce. It's used for cell phones, computers, jewellry, solar panels, electronics, mirrors etc.
They have manipulated the market! there is no way after a 100 years it's went up only $24. The 1%ers hoard it, that says everything. They will stroke out if this keeps up. physical silver., don't believe the # lies. Hang onto it 🙂

Godly Man @WWCUE
03 February, 07:10
In response Lefty Gonzales to his Publication
IMHO it’s top is equal to the value of gold because the quantity of gold existing is WAY under accounted for and the silver is used extensively in manufacturing electronic equipment. So, I’d say it’s 10X current value at least but could be 50X.

Just look up hidden gold in the Grand Canyon and Vatican. The Grand Canyon gold has been hidden since the early 1900’s (NYT article).

pardeep kalra @qanonINDIAN11
03 February, 02:44
What going to happen, how much %age?