Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
17 June, 09:39
Power of prayer/thought/manifestation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z @stunninglyboring
I can testify !!! Singing in a professional chorus for several years; had traveled abroad on concert tour with them. 40-50 voices.

In comes "new" member, same section. Almost instantaneous bad vibes, increased over a year.

Went to spiritual director, spoke of the "evil eye."
Much agony. Much writhing. Lotsa pain. Weeks pass.

Turning point! On one-hour commute into Big City for rehearsal, I found myself PRAYING FOR HER. She obviously was in pain. Don't know why I threatened/irritated her: irrelevant. I was praying FOR HER, for her well being.

Walked into rehearsal hall. She looked toward me, but dropped her gaze in recognition. She'd _softened_ toward me (and yes, my own hedge-hog prickles were gone :)!

Leaving rehearsal. I saw her out front. IGNORED my conditioned response to turn away, and kept walking toward my car, passing by her. We wished each other a good night.

Years-long torment vanished in one miraculous night.

THANKS BE TO GOD.
10:14 AM - Jun 17, 2022
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by stunninglyboring in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Radiant Patriot -Z, click on at the bottom under it