09:39 AM - Jun 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

MARTHA ROTHER @marzbars
18 June, 10:57
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I would love to hear the whole video.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
18 June, 01:54
thank you, needed to hear this x

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
18 June, 01:51
thank you, Johnny. this is so true!!!

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
17 June, 10:56

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
17 June, 10:14
I can testify !!! Singing in a professional chorus for several years; had traveled abroad on concert tour with them. 40-50 voices.

In comes "new" member, same section. Almost instantaneous bad vibes, increased over a year.

Went to spiritual director, spoke of the "evil eye."
Much agony. Much writhing. Lotsa pain. Weeks pass.

Turning point! On one-hour commute into Big City for rehearsal, I found myself PRAYING FOR HER. She obviously was in pain. Don't know why I threatened/irritated her: irrelevant. I was praying FOR HER, for her well being.

Walked into rehearsal hall. She looked toward me, but dropped her gaze in recognition. She'd _softened_ toward me (and yes, my own hedge-hog prickles were gone :)!

Leaving rehearsal. I saw her out front. IGNORED my conditioned response to turn away, and kept walking toward my car, passing by her. We wished each other a good night.

Years-long torment vanished in one miraculous night.

THANKS BE TO GOD.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
17 June, 09:48
Power of Prayer! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
Mornin’ Johnny 🙏🏼🥰