Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
[they] FOOKED @Banksy
17 June, 07:30
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I just got on and heard about your cat, this hurts my heart, i have OLLIE who has been with me since his birth April 10th 2017 and he is my lil buddy during all this...life is rough and Im very saddened to hear your baby didnt make it. Our furbabies are family and Im praying for you and yours today. 💔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
17 June, 08:29
They Got Paid To Make My
Life Miserable 1652 2094 349 856

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kevin Lightwarrior @AwakenedPatriot1981
17 June, 08:23
No Worries 🙏🏻😁

Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
17 June, 06:43
im an arborist by trade. wish i could have helped you out brother

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
17 June, 05:32
Is it strange that I keep debating whether to hit the like button on this post, lol
I like you VK but not the fact that your cat is stuck in a tree.

Decisions
🤔
Decisions
lol

Bee Bee @BxAx17
17 June, 04:40
Maybe she is k i s s i n g...
:)

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
17 June, 04:13
Tucker did an epic takedown on his show last night — Fauci is a fraud.

https://www.foxnews.com/op...

Mrs Seventeen @9_29_03
17 June, 07:47
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
This was absolutely epic!!!!! The Fauci Fraud demon is going down, if he isn’t already.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
17 June, 03:04
309 in gematria or 9/03

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
17 June, 01:13
This is not a game.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
17 June, 01:08

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
17 June, 01:13
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
How can these people sleep at night?!

William Filer @TahoeBilly
17 June, 12:53
Hose full long distance nozzle. Works like a charm.

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
17 June, 12:46
Break out the Climbing gear and a pillow case.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
17 June, 12:49
Is he stuck, or hiding out and surveilling from up there?

Caps = 13 > 4 > 1111.
TS = 11:02 > 11:11.

Apr 09, 2018 12:55:43 PM EDT
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ
Apr 09, 2018 12:16:28 PM EDT
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ
>>XMAS IN DC

We have it ALL.

“Only a matter of time.” — il Presidento

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
17 June, 12:22

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
17 June, 12:13
How the view from there ??? 👀🤔

Sir Shrek @ShreknD
16 June, 11:55
white sheet on the ground under the tree and keep the dogs out of the yard.

16 June, 11:50
Reagan - "Peace Through Strength"
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
16 June, 11:50
If this is for real 😳, give Barron a call!! 😬

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Hang Nail @1015SweetOnon
17 June, 09:32
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Is this for real? The giant outside AF1 on the former Twitter banner looks like Barron more and more with every new photo released.

Gram Cracker @GramCracker17
17 June, 10:47
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Who is Barron's real father??

16 June, 11:47

16 June, 11:43

Godly Man @WWCUE
16 June, 11:40
It can’t stay up there forever. Just ask the market rigging cabal. Their faces must look like the cats right now. freaked out as shit. They know it’s goin to be a bitch on the way down.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
16 June, 11:40
good luck, last resort, yeah i know mighty men do not call the fire dept for such, but you are the Dad♥️do what you got to do

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
16 June, 11:41
30 ft.? Good vibes right here!

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
16 June, 11:39

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
17 June, 12:20
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
16 June, 11:37
long time ago, trashcan rescue, fire dept was very gracious♥️

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
16 June, 11:37
What goes up must come down. Dont worry VK, it will all come tumbling down.

Michele Cole @Michjoy72
16 June, 11:34
I wish I could decode that, I know it means something important.

Michele Cole @Michjoy72

Michele Cole @Michjoy72

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Penguin MCQue @SQPatriot
16 June, 11:51
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Tuna