Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
16 June, 02:13

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
Most, if not all of them, have already been "taken care of."

It's all in the script, all part of the movie.

Clones, doubles and cgi have been inserted in order to prevent chaos from spreading through the country.

This has been in the works for decades now.

Enjoy the show.

🍿🍿🍿
04:07 PM - Jun 16, 2022
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
16 June, 10:38
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Doubles and Clones or CGI 👀👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
16 June, 09:53
💯

Love your attitude

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 June, 04:18
I typed my fookin fingers off over the decades since a long ass time ago, hope some of my info was useful.

Mike Anon @Mike314
16 June, 04:34
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
It has been for ME, Stephanie, for the last year and a half. Thanks 👍

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 June, 04:18
I know it is about all of us, we all get that. BUT one fookin day I hope they let me know, YES we saw your info. OR sorry no idea. lol

Mike Anon @Mike314
16 June, 05:09
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Yes, we saw your info.

You're one of the best we've got.