Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
02 February, 11:31
Some of those you think are dead are alive. Others you think are alive are dead. Be prepared.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Lola @PatriotLola
02 February, 11:43
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
JFK jr, princess Diana, Michael Jackson and Paul Walker!!!!! Live on ..... YES!!!!!!!
the list i saw executed, waiting tribunal or house arrest are no surprises... exceot Dwayne Johnson, i thpught he was a good guy!!! NOT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Having Fits @HavingFits
02 February, 11:55
In response Patriot Lola to her Publication
Biggest Shockers to me of good people still alive Pastor Bob Joyce and Veronica! Also Lady D

Miki Ashley @Miki
so....who is Veronica, really?? I'm dying to know?
12:18 AM - Feb 03, 2021
In response Having Fits to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Miki in this post can reply
Having Fits @HavingFits
15 February, 06:14
In response Miki Ashley to her Publication
11/26/18 Biloxi, Missisipi Trump Rally. if I find the videos that disclose the celebs in the grand stand behind Trump I will ask V if ok to post here. she is to viewers left of Diana.

Having Fits @HavingFits
15 February, 06:03
2018 biloxi Mississipi Trump Rally

Having Fits @HavingFits
15 February, 05:43
i am not sure you would believe me. i am not sure, though she is on anonup, she would tell you. if you can find the rally i think in Alabama with all the celebs we thought were dead in that rally, it will tell you who she and everyone else is and shock you beyond belief.Thats the good shock,not the bad ones.i think it was on youtube but you might find it on rumble or bitchute.

Miki Ashley @Miki
15 February, 10:50
In response Having Fits to her Publication
i have just watched those rallies and im not seeing them😔