True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
I am telling ya these people are NPC's 😂 NON PLAYING CHARACTERS
01:43 PM - Jun 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by TruePatriotUK in this post can reply
Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
17 June, 11:48
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
Unreal…break me out of this matrix.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
17 June, 06:31
Good grief....the stupid out there 🤦‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
17 June, 12:40
The "healthcare" system makes 85% of its profit from the last 5 years of a life. They intend for you to $uffer that period. The simple economics of genocide is planned obsolescence.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
16 June, 10:35
…someone needs an mri

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
16 June, 10:17
...the comments are brilliant 🤣
https://twitter.com/staffi...

The Real Me @TheRealMe
16 June, 10:08
😂😂😂😂 I can’t breathe! (and no i dont have covid and im definitely not honoring GF)

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
16 June, 07:08
She is obviously suffering from neurological side effects.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
16 June, 05:36
Maybe she should talk to the "genius"

Wally Gos @WJG1BOS
16 June, 04:53
another moron heard from

Jody Donohue @Jody
16 June, 03:57
Clearly! 😂😂🥴

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
16 June, 03:52
What an idiotic statement.

Dear Reader @DearReader
16 June, 03:42
Their brains have been fried.

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
16 June, 03:20
My brain hurts ...

16 June, 03:27
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
mine to 😂

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
16 June, 03:01
brain after reading this and and wondering how much they actually believe it

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
16 June, 03:04
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
delete wondering add knowing

ESgueglia EBlum @NitroErb
16 June, 02:54
is there an emjoi for I laughed so hard i popped a lung?

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
16 June, 02:47
OMG

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
16 June, 02:46
Whoops. Except for this guy.

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
16 June, 05:28
In response Denali 1620 to her Publication
👀😳👀

Victorious Republic @IndyRudy1
16 June, 02:45

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Selah 321 @Selah
16 June, 02:29
🙁Wow... just Wow... that hurts my heart...so so lost...I pray they can be awakened...😥

16 June, 02:31
In response Selah 321 to her Publication
my head hurts reading it 😂

Neanderthal S27 @s27
16 June, 02:21

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
16 June, 02:10
🤔Speechless. Wondering how people like that actually make it through a day? 😒

16 June, 02:12
In response Caballs Kek to her Publication
Have you ever seen that movie called free guy? It is about NPC'S living in a game world and the game players are us always truth in the movies

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
16 June, 02:02
THIS LOGIC LOOPHOLE IS DAMN TOO GOOD EVEN FOR GOEBBELS😂😂😂

MAYBE SHE COULD APPLY THIS LOGIC
ON BRAKE FLUID IN HER CAR... 🤣🤣🤣

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
16 June, 01:55
I really want a witty comeback to toss her way, but all I can muster is pity for the fools who have yet to know they have been played hard.

Just smile and nod in agreement, they are so smart and very fortunate, and we are all just dumb like a fox.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
16 June, 02:09
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
Well she only allows her “approved” followers to respond! 😂🤣

But if you could, Perhaps you ask her how many boosters she has had? Tell her to make sure she keeps up to date! Also, tell her you are sorry she never wants to be a “birthing person”! 🤷‍♀️

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
16 June, 01:53
And yet fewer unvaxxed get Covid than vaxxed. Is it really working?

J.J. Jameson @jjj
16 June, 08:04
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
There are also fewer unvaxxed than vaxxed.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
16 June, 01:49
LMAO. Stupid is as stupid does.