Lillian Terwilliger @twiggy4065
16 June, 07:47
This chicken was jabbed with the applied MRNA liquid of death, which is killing people. The farmers decided to have "fun" and jabbed a chicken, and after 4 months they wanted to cook soup from it, but THE FLESH OF the Jabbed CHICKEN FROM "COVID" CONTINUED TO LIVE AND MULTIPLY.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Wright @amyberight
16 June, 10:15
In response Lillian Terwilliger to her Publication
I hope they didn't eat that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
16 June, 10:31
In response Amy Wright to her Publication
It's fresh meat behaving as it sometimes does. The story is made up and there is nothing wrong with it, despite being gross looking if you've never seen this before.

Amy Wright @amyberight
I have not seen anything like that before. That would make me turn vegetarian if it weren't so on trend right now. 😄
10:45 AM - Jun 16, 2022
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
Only people mentioned by amyberight in this post can reply
J.J. Jameson @jjj
16 June, 11:10
In response Amy Wright to her Publication
Look up raw meat spasm on youtube, you're in for a fun ride.

You're probably joking but I'll say it anyway just in case. There is nothing wrong with reducing meat consumption, trend or not. The level of meat consumption that has been normalized today is historically very recent very much a product of corporate lobbyism. Plus, no living being deserves the conditions that industrial scale animal farms put their stock through. I personally consider what's going on there 100x worse than these spasms, despite not being entirely vegetarian myself, either.