Good Morning Patriots.

Completing the circuit...
09:42 AM - Jun 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
06 July, 09:26
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I’ve seen them since 4/20/11 ✨😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
25 June, 01:03
Absolutely can see them! Enjoyed watching them since I was young...60 years of being able to see them.💕🙏💕🙂✨🌼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
17 June, 02:21
white light which is made up of all the colors of the rainbow
flying around like tiny stars :)

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
17 June, 01:55
Good morning I have seen this and didn't know if I was seeing things.
I have tremors so any movement is questionable hee hee.
Wow I am just seeing this post. Often it's like I see part of the posts each time I come to someone's profile page.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
17 June, 12:12
i was always seeing those too, but thought dust also, idk maybe it was, think i am gonna go look Up to see if sparkles in sky. why would they be more visible in the bath

Whos 2know @Whos2know
16 June, 10:06
I have seen these since I was little!!! 🤭 I thought they were atoms 🤷🏻‍♀️

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
25 June, 01:09
In response Cee Bear to her Publication
Me too!

The last 7 days have been really loud super high multiple tones.
Sensitive to many things some folks don't even notice...
I have a super smeller and get yelled at about it! Geez dude, take it up with the Creator...He made me this way!

💕🙏💕🌼🙂✨

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
16 June, 10:00
Good evening VK!
I definitely have been seeing these & they seem to be increasing.
TS 9:42

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
16 June, 10:20
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
"Any alien who is determined (in accordance with regulations prescribed by the Secretary of Health and Human Services) to have a communicable disease of public health significance, which shall include infection with the etiologic agent for acquired immune deficiency syndrome…is inadmissible." (8 USCS § 1182)

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
16 June, 09:55
Um I see this all of the time. I've only told one person and they thought I was loca.

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
16 June, 09:49
"Unit 551 out..."

💧551
THE BEGINNING OF THE END>
DWS FAILED tvto FLEE.
Q
https://qalerts.app/?q=%23...

💧155
_Conf_D-TT_^_v891_0600_yes
_green1_0600
Bunker Apple Yellow Sky [… + 1]
Yes
Godspeed.
Q
https://qalerts.net/?q=%23...

💧942
CNN airing assassination of JFK.
CNN 3 sec delay - speech.
CNN Jim’s finger on button ready to stop transmission.
These people are sick.
Q
🧐 "airing" & "transmission" noted in 💧 & frequency/vibration & sight noted in VK's post

💧249
RED_RED
Remember?
H AIDS Video.
Hidden message?
Response?
Twitter.
Roles.
Actions.
Expand your thinking.
News unlocks meaning.
Q
🧐"Hidden message" noted in 💧 & those that cannot see the circuit in VK's post

🧐CONTINUED👇

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
16 June, 09:51
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
🧐CONTINUED

🧐9:42 > 96

💧96
Time stamps will help you validate authenticity.
Your President needs your help.
He wants full transparency for the great people of this country.
Everything stated is for a reason.
God bless, Patriots.
Q
🧐 "transparency" noted in 💧 & ability to see in VK's post

🧐CONTINUED👇

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
16 June, 09:42
INTERESTING AS ALWAYS

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
16 June, 09:12
Yes, but I thought is was my eyes being weird….who knew. 😳

David Treciak @scifiwriter
16 June, 09:01
Angel dust!

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
16 June, 08:30
〰️ .

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
16 June, 07:53
Unit 55 Won out.

No surprise, Here.

#AgentsOfChange

Cam Mac @campmac111
16 June, 06:52
Seeing them since I was little...always assumed they were tiny dust particles. Interesting!

The Real Me @TheRealMe
16 June, 05:51
Honestly, hearing that computer voice makes me feel like it created them, the MATRIX, and is keeping us boxed in. Freaked me out a bit, I must admit.

LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
16 June, 04:54
YES! Back in 1993 when I read the book -The Celestine Prophecy - I became aware of this energy🎇

17 June, 12:06
In response LOVE ALWAYS WINS! to her Publication
hey i read the celestine prophesy and enjoyed it too, james redfield, his wife sally so nice, kind, they had farm, do not know if they still live in the area

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
16 June, 04:52
Yes, I see them all the time! 🌟🌟🌟

TruthIs MyPath donated @TruthIsMyPath
16 June, 04:33
I've been seeing it since i was a child. Always wondered what it was!

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
16 June, 04:30
Shrooms...

Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
16 June, 04:29
I always see that!! Especially when very meditative or after a walk outside or being in nature. I was told it was my eyes. 😂 I took it as seeing the world breathe. Interesting.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

17 June, 12:13
In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication
you know saw a lot as child, now gonna be obsessed til i find them again♥️

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
16 June, 04:10
I always thought of them as clear sparkles ... EVERYWHERE ... 🤔

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
16 June, 02:45
That makes me want to build a tesla coil.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
16 June, 04:15
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
just look up.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
16 June, 02:40
Good afternoon VK

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
16 June, 02:39
Revelation 17:1–18
The Great Prostitute and the Beast

17 Then vone of the seven angels who had wthe seven bowls came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the judgment of xthe great prostitute ywho is seated on many waters, 2 zwith whom the kings of the earth have committed sexual immorality, and awith the wine of whose sexual immorality bthe dwellers on earth have become drunk.” 3 And che carried me away in the Spirit dinto a wilderness, and I saw a woman sitting on ea scarlet beast that was full of fblasphemous names, and git had seven heads and ten horns. 4 The woman hwas arrayed in purple and scarlet, and adorned iwith gold and jewels and pearls, holding in her hand ja golden cup full of abominations and the impurities of her sexual immorality. 5 And on her forehead was written a name of kmystery: l“Babylon the great, mother of prostitutes and of earth’s abominations.” 6 And I saw the woman, drunk mwith the blood of the saints, the blood of nthe martyrs of Jesus.1

Sherry Slape @sslape
16 June, 02:18
The ones i see are like little prism multi colored specks floating around. Alot of the people around me dont even see them. They think i am seeing things.

I am Keri @Lionessheart
16 June, 01:09
my oldest found them first when he was about 3 yo...quite amazing

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
16 June, 12:56
hope everyone is having a great day ... VK/anons!
its my Bday 616!😎
yes...always seen them like mini spirals in the aether... The Manna from heaven?! deep long breaths...breathe it in ...hold it in... let out from the gut long and slow... this replenish's the old stale air/energy (caught in the air thats in ones center) (abdominal breathing) your vital life force energy storage. level up!

Mána Breathwork
is a deeply empowering method for generating self-healing and transformation through higher states of consciousness, using our breath.

“It is the art of moving energy as well as air”.

Connected and coherent breathing is perhaps the most valuable technique that humans can master. It allows us to recover our repressed ability to breathe freely and release old unhelpful breathing patterns and restrictions that we have accumulated since the beginning of our lives as a result of negative thoughts, stress, fear, trauma, anxiety, habits, posture, and other factors.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
16 June, 09:57
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
Happy birthday!! 🥳

17 June, 12:16
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
happy happy birthday🎂🎂🎂