Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
just wow....military intelligence. not allowed to post now???? this better be a huge mistake...I posted what has been going on and it did not post? @administrator koba....you need to go to wego....give the old folks full admin to get rid of those damn bots
02:46 AM - Jun 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by Faith in this post can reply
Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
16 June, 02:58
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
You should be able to post anything. We don't have any filters here.
What are you trying to post?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 June, 03:18
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
was a post about what we have seen....nvm...whats important is wego...the bots...thats my main concern...we have to get that under control koba...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 June, 03:26
we need you on wego for a bit...ask @vincentkennedy to look at it...helluva lot of bots

Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
16 June, 02:57
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
I will work on it asap. Disabled new users from signing up on WeGo until we can come up with a solution.

16 June, 03:23
*jonella

16 June, 03:37
thanQ....lets give a bunch of ppl full ability to kill bots and shills... remove me from equation and let me give a yes to the patriots...jonella for sure....