Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 June, 10:21
Are we really the most intelligent species on earth?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura9 IAM @IAM_Laura9
15 June, 12:47
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
So no one knows what it is?
Crazy!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 June, 03:50
In response Laura9 IAM to her Publication
Crazy part is if you put it in water you cant see it.
#VrilVibes #blackeyeclub

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
15 June, 03:56
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Another crazy part is Homey holding it with bare hands! 😳.

My Uncle had insane Scar from a Man of War that he had “bothered” as a Teen. That scar story was enough to get me to leave ALL Sea Life Alone for life!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE @akalaurel
OOoo ManOWar are so painful, one wrapped its tentacles around my legs as a kid - need hospital visit to drug me - Had welts / blisters / burns all around my legs in the pattern of those long tentacles
06:24 PM - Jun 15, 2022
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
15 June, 06:39
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
oh my!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
15 June, 06:37
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
How Scary😱!! I have always been so scared of them, once our Uncle explained his scar!

You must have been in so Much pain!!! 😳😱😱😱

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
15 June, 06:39
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
I was screaming hysterically, begged for ice from strangers, they had to knock me out for a couple of days.