Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Are we really the most intelligent species on earth?
10:21 AM - Jun 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
16 June, 09:32
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Good morning VK

Intelligence is relative to the species, so no.

Dolphins are (some of the most) intelligent creatures in water, but they cannot exist on land - are they less intelligent because of that?

Humans: do our little quirks really make us less intelligent that we actually are:

(part of a Carlin bit)
Do you ever look at your watch… and then you don’t know what time it is? And you have to look again, and you still don’t know the time. So you look a third time and somebody says “what time is it?” you say “I don’t know.”

Do you ever notice how sometimes all day Wednesday, you keep thinking it’s Thursday? And it happens over and over all day long, and then the next day, you’re all right again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Back to the Future @Backontrack
16 June, 09:07
we are dumb fooks
but what do you expect
THEY have bred us to be
Dumb Fooks......
Sheesh..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
16 June, 03:55
TS 1021 > 1201

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
16 June, 03:54
many weird and wonderful transparent deepsea creatures🤔,i say no

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
16 June, 01:35
It's like if an icicle and a nightmare had a shrimp baby.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
16 June, 01:26
that thing is gross, just saw that it is a parasite, so will sneak up on you unaware, then suck and shred your insides, ivermectin gonna be a forever best friend🤍

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
15 June, 11:23
relative?

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
16 June, 01:27
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
perhaps a fuzzy friend🤍

Bryah Thorrn @Bryah
15 June, 10:18
Whales and Dolphins are the most intelligent 🐳🐬😁😉

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
16 June, 03:40
In response Bryah Thorrn to her Publication
… and you feel their positive 💞vibes, because of this the most people are attracted to them:🐬🐋🐳 ❣️

Only followers of this user (Maudiemaye) can see their posts

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
15 June, 09:01
yeah, nah.... while we are still doing stupid shit like spraying our crops with toxic chemicals to trying to cure disease with radiation, I cant see us as being the most intelligent, by far.

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
15 June, 08:21
I've heard there are more species of Spiders on the planet than any other.

A spider in the rainforest can make a ball from it's webbing and throw it at a passing fly and reel it in

They are insanely clever and adaptable

13th sign, Arachne

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
15 June, 08:13
not even close

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
15 June, 06:20

Richie Richard @Richie
15 June, 05:03
Is this a fresh or salt water catch? How was it caught?

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
15 June, 04:57
Not sure we are but we could be! maybe there are more intelligent beings visiting us? do blv we've been dumbed down to only being able to use a fraction of our abilities.
don't think that's an alien btw - have seen a few colourless insects but put it down to whatever's been used for spraying.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
15 June, 04:24
The Abyss Restored Alternate Ending - YouTube

The restored alternate ending showing the Tsunami's.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
15 June, 10:04
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
😘 That was awesome.. Wish it didn't end.

TY!

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
15 June, 04:05
From the question, I'm guessing probably not?

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
15 June, 04:03

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
15 June, 02:57
I know a horse who seems much smarter than some humans I know.

Christopher deWeert-Z @Just_Chris
15 June, 02:34
lol the cabal has owned our asses for thousands of years.. We are not too fooken bright, eh?

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
15 June, 02:23
Some would say it's horses, but AOC makes me think otherwise.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
15 June, 01:57
No octopus and dolphins are.

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
15 June, 12:56
Dropping this here as it underscores the low intelligence of "some" humans😉☺️

Captain Rick @CaptainRick
15 June, 04:40
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
🤣🤣🤣

Laura9 IAM @IAM_Laura9
15 June, 12:47
So no one knows what it is?
Crazy!

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 June, 03:50
In response Laura9 IAM to her Publication
Crazy part is if you put it in water you cant see it.
#VrilVibes #blackeyeclub

Plum ForGot @Plum4Got
16 June, 04:57
In response Laura9 IAM to her Publication
weird question…can this suckers be in “bottem feeders” ? are they resiliant enough for us to injest it through eating crabs, lobsters etc…?

MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
15 June, 12:42
We were always old space is the final frontier. I'm not so sure.

I've always thought the deep of the ocean is. The farther you go the darker it gets, a lot can hide down there. Deep ocean creatures are wildly fascinating.

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
15 June, 12:39
Seriously. I was looking at the leaves on a tree one day and saw something similar. When I spotted it my face was right next to it. All I could do was back up slowly and pray it didn’t jump into my eye…Vril. 😂

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
15 June, 12:20
Not sure, we have done a few stupid things...somehow i feel i might need a dewormer for this one

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
15 June, 12:00

Just Diana @Diana19
15 June, 04:17
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Interesting!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
15 June, 11:59
👀