Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
15 June, 03:54
THIS is over a DECADE Old How we begun the Great Awakening !

this is only the trailer for a documentry that was aired on Sky TV

You will now struggle to find this documentry

Only posting for reference

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LeLe John @Grace1125
15 June, 04:09
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
ive seen this recently. was really good

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
Where do we find it? I would love to show to my family.
05:14 PM - Jun 15, 2022
In response LeLe John to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ConservChristy in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
16 June, 05:15
In response Conserv Christy to her Publication
another good resource to share with fam / frens is AmazingPolly.net ... she is Canadian and does in depth current research showing how all dots lead to the same clan(s) intermarriage etc.
https://amazingpolly.net/v...

esp her research regarding "Crimson Mist" w/ a microwave accelerator that sparked the genocide in Uganda as a practice test

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
16 June, 10:18
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Wow! i want to see that. Thank you!

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
15 June, 06:17
In response Conserv Christy to her Publication
THE YEAR ZERO (PART 3) - YouTube

ARE YOU READY FOR THE FUTURE... WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW WHAT THE FUTURE HAS INSTORE FOR YOU... YOUR FUTURE HAS ALREADY BEEN PLANNED. THE YEAR ZERO A FRIGHTENI...