Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
20 June, 02:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
OMG hope the ppl and animals not taking a nap, hopefully prior notice to get out

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
16 June, 05:30
Good luck! Get some good insurance.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
16 June, 09:31
"Thinking about getting a houseboat" > 340

Returning power to the people
The pen is mightier than the sword
The greatest story never told

340 > 7
Risen / Obamagate / Durham / Do it Q / Spark / Abundance / Team G O D

Sr_ Bez donated @srbez
16 June, 07:26
This reminds me of your Machine vs Nature part 2

Bacon Isgood @Baconisbetter
16 June, 06:50
smoke detector still works!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
15 June, 11:13
1h 19 min delta with this...

your 119 delta < > his 911

https://twitter.com/VVissi...

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
16 June, 09:20
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Jackie Piddle @jax001
15 June, 10:21
I'd move my house up the hill side I think.

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
15 June, 10:17
Flood of information coming? Bring it!

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
15 June, 08:18
OMG😅😅just like what I thought 😅😅

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
15 June, 08:07
River life is the best VK.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
15 June, 07:55
Expecting a flood?

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
15 June, 07:24
Dream of mine 🥰

American Girl @Americangirl
15 June, 07:20
right 😁😇💃💋

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
15 June, 06:29
Ark comes to mind (180). Smells of a reversal incoming! 🥰

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
15 June, 06:12
I think this is near Yellowstone, WY; they closed the park.
Yellowstone National Park is an American national park located in the western United States, largely in the northwest corner of Wyoming and extending into Montana and Idaho.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
15 June, 05:59
hmmmm, I’m thinking good plan VK!⛴

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
15 June, 05:57
What river is this? I used to live in Great Falls. Montana. I was preteen. but I remember a huge river there. I don,'t watch the news anymore, so most of these flooding vids are new to me.
Are we past the "drip" phase🤔

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
15 June, 05:56
Flood
Stuff washing away
Foundation crumbling
Noah's arc
Red wave?

Houseboats can float/survive in rough waters
Riding out the storm

-----
Riders on the storm
Riders on the storm
Into this house we're born
Into this world we're thrown
Like a dog without a bone, an actor out on loan
Riders on the storm

TrueView Patriot @TimA
15 June, 05:59
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
😎🎶Like a dog without a bone, an actor out on loan ...Riders on the storm

Renee White @Rapnay
15 June, 05:50
it’s probably easier if you get the boat part first then put the house on it. just sayin

Vicki Lord @Vlord
15 June, 05:40
Think Bigger! Buy an Ark!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
15 June, 06:12
In response Vicki Lord to her Publication
TRUMP loves you = THINK BIG!

Just Diana @Diana19
15 June, 04:49
I lived in Nashville during the 100 year flood and watched a double wide trailer that was used for a church for bible studies and a semi, cab trailer and all float right down the Cumberland river and the semi hit the house. Can you imagine telling your claim representative that your semi ran into a house on the Cumberland River? lol

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
15 June, 04:45
Need some lifeboats to live there😳

Pray everyone is safe🙏

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
15 June, 04:43
Flood of truth incoming? I hope.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
15 June, 04:42
Kind of Noah's Ark.

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
15 June, 04:39
A Houseboat Good idea!!

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
15 June, 04:29
yikes...me too!!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
15 June, 04:22
I pray no pets or people were in that house when it was washed away.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
15 June, 04:21
Your posts are a flood.

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
15 June, 04:15
119>911>3/10>6/17?

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
15 June, 04:14
Prayers for Yellowstone. Images are disturbingly bad!🙏